Sandro Rosell resigns, Bartomeu is the new president

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, Rosell was the one who got us Ronaldinho.

Ronnie had as much to do with Rome or London as Rosell...that was my point...Plus the pinnacle of the club's great image was during Laporta's term yet the weasel tried to appropriate that achievement as well...Let's also not forget that the same Rosell that helped sign Ronaldinho also looked to profit on his sale in 2004, long before Paris, and enjoy a nice commission...Fortunately for all of us, Joan nixed that idea

Con artists love the shell game like how all the accounting suddenly became all negative for Joan but wonderfully bountiful for Sandy and his crew. At least color toner should finally be available again

Last edited:

Hitman

im scared of the consequences,
if the neymar thing is true.

we will be banned 2 years from UCL,deducted 22 points from la liga.
and be kicked to 2nd league.

im afraid a lot of player will leave barca.

Djab

im scared of the consequences,
if the neymar thing is true.

we will be banned 2 years from UCL,deducted 22 points from la liga.
and be kicked to 2nd league.

im afraid a lot of player will leave barca.

If you read this thread's posts yesterday, this 'BS' was mentioned.
It's a lie posted in twitter by an account which was deactivated the same day.

Hitman

If you read this thread's posts yesterday, this 'BS' was mentioned.
It's a lie posted in twitter by an account which was deactivated the same day.

so u mean even if the neymar scandal is true.
theres no penalty for barca?.

such a relieve.

BarçAjax8

All I can say is HOLY... $HIT!!!
I had a long day at work and wasn't even going to go online but decided to just check totalBarca aaaaand :facepalm: WTF?!?!

Rosell was voted in to stabilize our finances and depending on the outcome may have also crippled them.
Neymar has been a good kid so far and has played well but he is not worth 100m. He will have to accomplish twice as much as Messi for the club in order to merit this price tag and grief.

As fans the best thing we can do is continue to support the players & manager. They'll need it now more than ever
Visca Barça :flagvl8:

F

Flavia

Jordi Cases' lawyer now says he'd stop the lawsuit, as someone could take advantage of it to harm Barça, and they don't want that. He also said the lawsuit has nothing to do with Rosell resigning, and that Cases is surprised Sandro did that.

jairzinho

Jordi Cases' lawyer now says he'd stop the lawsuit, as someone could take advantage of it to harm Barça, and they don't want that. He also said the lawsuit has nothing to do with Rosell resigning, and that Cases is surprised Sandro did that.

What's the point in stopping it now. The damage has already been done. Sandra has resigned, the entire case has now become the attention of the entire world media and club's image and respectability is in question. The issue for me now is how does the club proceed to clear up this mess. I think he socis should request a new president and fresh mandate. The current board Is Sandro's and if he has stepped down they should follow suit.

F

Flavia

What's the point in stopping it now. The damage has already been done. Sandra has resigned, the entire case has now become the attention of the entire world media and club's image and respectability is in question. The issue for me now is how does the club proceed to clear up this mess. I think he socis should request a new president and fresh mandate. The current board Is Sandro's and if he has stepped down they should follow suit.

The point might have been "resign or we will expose you". Now that Rosell resigned, they reached their goal and will drop the lawsuit.

sailor

All I can say is HOLY... $HIT!!!
I had a long day at work and wasn't even going to go online but decided to just check totalBarca aaaaand :facepalm: WTF?!?!

Rosell was voted in to stabilize our finances and depending on the outcome may have also crippled them.
Neymar has been a good kid so far and has played well but he is not worth 100m. He will have to accomplish twice as much as Messi for the club in order to merit this price tag and grief.

As fans the best thing we can do is continue to support the players & manager. They'll need it now more than ever
Visca Barça :flagvl8:

:goodpost: As long as I'm concerned, Rosell isn't mentionned in Martino's squad; I support the team that battles on the pitch, the board is boring !

Galning

And there we have it Belgian media report nothing about the death threats only about fraud concerning Neymar's transfer :lol:

MessiNeymar

The point might have been "resign or we will expose you". Now that Rosell resigned, they reached their goal and will drop the lawsuit.

can they just "drop" the lawsuit, wouldnt the law want to know what happened and can't someone else star tit?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
And there we have it Belgian media report nothing about the death threats only about fraud concerning Neymar's transfer :lol:

Same in France.

In Sweden too, but are we really surprised? The biggest football-authority in Sweden also writes about 'Alianto Marketing Ltds', a company set up and owned by Rosell that has been involved in some kind of a fraud, they embezzled money from friendlies between Brazil and Portugal in 2008 - a deal set up by Ricardo Teixeira (former president of CBF). Ohhh Rosell, what have you gotten into?

SeloBarca

Swedish newspapers do write about the death threats, in several articles actually

Other then that, the socis really have to demand a new election and vote in a new board. Its still Rosells people sitting there.
Barcelona is not supposed to be run like a company like Rosell has done.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans