Sandro Ramirez

Altomonte

Munir was sleeping when Messi made his great dribble toward the end and sent in a low cross. I think Sandro would have been more alert. Neymar would have scored, that's for sure.

EdmondDantes

Never mind the commentator I noticed that a while ago. In fairness these two have been playing generally well, but as far as chances go, they have just been missing sitter after sitter.

PhilS

Sandro could become a good, top-division forward in a couple of years, probably. This will not happen if he stays at Barca, no team playing for the treble every year can afford to give significant minutes over multiple years to any player who just can't yet produce at this level. Same for Munir.

J

Jamie Cal

I thought his movement was decent, but the team did not want to give him the ball at all. Not sure if the ball Suarez laid to him was slow out of Sandro, or if the ball just wouldn't carry to him.

ini4ever

he looked good for those few minutes ,at least he shooted twice which were ok instead munir who was just passing backward all time

F

Frejsgodes

Even more worthless than Munir.

Need a quality 4th forward/striker badly.

God Serena

Sandro to leave and Munir to take his spot as #5 forward, with Vidal/Arda being #4.

Sounds good to me. Like a top club should be, almost.

xXKonan

[tw]680113290450714624[/tw]

[tw]679872905233170432[/tw]

Reading that Sport Article, Tottenham don't want a Buyback clause to be included if Sandro goes to the Spurs.

Last edited:

God Serena

[tw]680113290450714624[/tw]

[tw]679872905233170432[/tw]

Reading that Sport Article, Tottenham don't want a Buyback clause to be included if Sandro goes to the Spurs.

Send him. We've got plenty of options in our attack right now and as far as potential goes Munir and Lee have him beat.

Home of Barca Fans