Sandro Ramirez

EdmondDantes

Strange, I hope it's a loan or at least a sale with a low buy-back clause. I rate Sandro far higher than Munir. He could be a top top player if given continuous playing time and confidence.

God Serena

Strange, I hope it's a loan or at least a sale with a low buy-back clause. I rate Sandro far higher than Munir. He could be a top top player if given continuous playing time and confidence.

Let's just ignore the fact that continuous playing time and confidence is exactly what Lucho has been giving him.

Co0ter

Not sure about that. Sandro has been ineffective but Munir has just been plain awful. Even the penalties he's earned have been because the defenders made bad mistakes, not because he made a good move or even great run. I know they are young, but I expect much more from 20 year olds, especially ones playing along side our quality players. The sad thing is they have both gotten more play time than any other one of our recent attacking prospects.

God Serena

Not sure about that. Sandro has been ineffective but Munir has just been plain awful. Even the penalties he's earned have been because the defenders made bad mistakes, not because he made a good move or even great run. I know they are young, but I expect much more from 20 year olds, especially ones playing along side our quality players. The sad thing is they have both gotten more play time than any other one of our recent attacking prospects.

Not sure about what? It seems like this post desperately needs to have a quote at the start.

Both Munir and Sandro have shown they're not Barca material- at least not now. There's no need to really keep either of them, but Munir is clearly Lucho's favorite, so he stays.

Co0ter

Not sure about what? It seems like this post desperately needs to have a quote at the start.

Both Munir and Sandro have shown they're not Barca material- at least not now. There's no need to really keep either of them, but Munir is clearly Lucho's favorite, so he stays.

I was agreeing with you...clearly.

And it was in reference to the person you quoted.

God Serena

I was agreeing with you...clearly.

And it was in reference to the person you quoted.

You made a contradictory comment addressed to nobody in particular and then go on a tangent about Munir that could possibly be in argument with past comments I've made recently in this thread about rating Munir higher, but yeah, it's totally clear that you were agreeing with me. How foolish am I.

If we managed to sell Sandro and Adama for 22-24 million, and retain buy-backs in the chance they somehow make it big. Damn, I know we criticize the board a lot, but that would be amazing business.

Home of Barca Fans