Samuel Umtiti

Horatio

You're welcome
So why didn't the shirt pulling not result in a penalty again? Did the other player start it?

I agree that I have seen him make some dubious decisions, but overall he has never compromised the game and can still develop a lot.

God Serena

So why didn't the shirt pulling not result in a penalty again? Did the other player start it?

I agree that I have seen him make some dubious decisions, but overall he has never compromised the game and can still develop a lot.

Oh I agree that he can still develop and I'm overall satisfied with him, but there are many cases (I wasn't even thinking of the shirt pulling) where he flat out messes up on a tackle where a penalty should be given, but wasn't. These no-calls are the reason he hasn't actually costed us, but if he doesn't clean those up, eventually he will.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Most of the risks he takes aren't clever, though.

Just the same as ter Stegen :pep:...

Kidding aside, I agree with you, he has made plenty of errors in different matches, but he's been lucky that none of them have been costly so people dismiss them easily... But just wait until those penalties get called in a game like El Clásico, and we'll see how people react here, hehehe...

Home of Barca Fans