Samuel Umtiti

Total-Football

not his best game here .. hesitated a couple time .. there is no room for hesitation here .. but still a decent game .. just give the guy minutes there is point in playing mathiew at ALL unless a defender is injured or it's Copa del rey

zanela

Which has been his story for almost all games he's played for us so far. Good performances, but with some mistakes here and there. When he's not doing those mistakes, he'll be a strong contender for partnering with Pique in our first eleven. I'm curious to see what CB pair we'll line-up vs Atletico.

Umi's performances so far have been testament of his seamless adaptation. His aerial potency alleviates our long standing weakness. And will stand the team in good stead against tough opponents. I wouldn't be surprised if in Lucho's mind he's already a first teamer.

As for today's game, he was suave on the ball and made some crucial interceptions, amongst which was blocking a certain goal. When the opponent counters. having him there make me confident unlike earlier times.

serghei

What I like most about him is that, contrary to other CBs who are great on the ball, he also has some old-school defender qualities in him. He is just a complete modern defender. We just signed the new Thiago Silva for 25m.

Last edited:

Devils

He's a beast and a very intelligent player too.

Young Samuel is going to be a great player for us. He's a very likeable guy too might I add. :)

God Serena

Mascherano will start against Atletico and I can say that with absolute certainty.

Lucho doesn't bench his senior players for younger players, no matter how they're playing. Period.

Home of Barca Fans