Samuel Umtiti

God Serena

It is much closer to Spanish. As a non-native Spanish speaker I've actually gotten the two mixed up many times without even realizing it, yet my Spaniard friends swear by the old Gods and the New that they don't understand a single word.

God Serena

Really? Most words are very similar and every Spaniard I know says they understand it very well

Yeah, they are very similar. I accidentally said "Thank you" in Catalan once and drew a dirty look. I feel like there's some political reasoning behind why many I know say they don't understand it.

Alik

Always thought that Catalan is like a mixture of Spanish, French and Portuguese, with a Portuguese accent.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently Deschamps is considering to start him again vs Germany with Mario Gomez ruled out of thr tournament.

zanela

RE: Flavia's new avatar

I always thought Umtiti looked familiar to me. But those curly mane deciphered it for me. He reminds me of this one guy who used to attend my language class, and who petrified the girls away because of his creepy and perverted look he gave them. :pep:

Apparently Deschamps is considering to start him again vs Germany with Mario Gomez ruled out of thr tournament.

What is the correlation here?

DonAK

RE: Flavia's new avatar

I always thought Umtiti looked familiar to me. But those curly mane deciphered it for me. He reminds me of this one guy who used to attend my language class, and who petrified the girls away because of his creepy and perverted look he gave them. :pep:

What is the correlation here?

Gomez being a tall striker --> Deschamps preferring a tall CB in Rami.

With his height and threat in the air gone, he might dump Rami lol.

DonAK

If he truly starts against Germany, it will be one hell of a test for him in only his 2nd cap.

xXKonan

If he truly starts against Germany, it will be one hell of a test for him in only his 2nd cap.
It's been a good couple of weeks for him.

-Signed with Barcelona

-Got his first cap for France vs Iceland.

-Potentially playing in the Euro Semis for France vs Germany for the first time in his young Career.

Dude must be excited about it. It will be the hardest test he has ever faced so far, and I hope he does well! (I'm bracing for the Pitchforks if he makes a mistake).

DonAK

It's been a good couple of weeks for him.

-Signed with Barcelona

-Got his first cap for France vs Iceland.

-Potentially playing in the Euro Semis for France vs Germany for the first time in his young Career.

Dude must be excited about it. It will be the hardest test he has ever faced so far, and I hope he does well! (I'm bracing for the Pitchforks if he makes a mistake).

Well, you saw what happened here after last game :lol:

Home of Barca Fans