Samuel Umtiti

Newcomer

Lol fuck the project, this guy is making bucks at Barca while doing nothing. He probably doesn't even care about football anymore.

He would be dumb to leave Bar?a for Lyon.

If you talk about the sporting project, Lyon is selling its best players every year and even more so this year they have finished 7th in the league. As a consequence, Lyon won't play in any European competition next year.

If you talk about the economics, Lyon model revolves around selling (academy or not) players for a big profit. Lyon CANNOT survive without selling every summer. They need to pay for their big stadium they can't even fill consistently. Lyon cannot pay his salary.

And Umtiti problem is his knee problem. It won't be fixed because he is in France. He has nothing to gain if he goes there, which means he won't go there.

Messi983

I think loan with Barca covering 50% of his wages is probably the best we can do at this moment. Then hope he'll finally stay healthy there and we can sell him next year.

He was a cheap signing so we don't need to sell him for a lot to not have a loss on him but right now our priority should be to offload (part of) his wages.

ronniecro

contact the beckham,he could use some stars in his new club even if they are washed up old rags like higuain,this bum would fit in there perfectly

Messigician

I think loan with Barca covering 50% of his wages is probably the best we can do at this moment. Then hope he'll finally stay healthy there and we can sell him next year.

He was a cheap signing so we don't need to sell him for a lot to not have a loss on him but right now our priority should be to offload (part of) his wages.

Cheap?

No, of he was on low wages sure but as is no...

Messi983

We never got a big offer for Raki, we just wanted to include him in the Neymar deal which he rejected (alongside other players) for which I'll be forever grateful to him.

vegitot

LOL they wanted to get rid of Rakitic two seasons ago. We got a great offer from Psg but that half wit Shitverde wanted to keep him.
Fuck Rakitic and all these leeches.

Rakitic had a very good world cup performance before.

I will not surprise if he plays well in Sevilla. Fact is at Barca, his work is always massive.

Home of Barca Fans