Samuel Umtiti

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I don't know what problems one could be having with Umtiti at the moment. Big improvement on Lenglet who would have had so much problems on the ball against our recent opponents. Especially with Firpo on his side.
And Umtiti is way better in the air and a beast at pressing high up when their striker drops deep.

Would be a disaster if he got injured right now.

clemente

Because he can't sprint anymore, he's atleast 20% slower than his peak and his speed was never anything special. If someone like Mbappe gonna get ahead of him, ter Stegen will have to do miracles again.

KingLeo10

Because he can't sprint anymore, he's atleast 20% slower than his peak and his speed was never anything special. If someone like Mbappe gonna get ahead of him, ter Stegen will have to do miracles again.

I doubt anyone other than VVD or Varane could catch Mbappe (not even prime Umtiti) once he's off to the races.

xXKonan

You only need to worry about Mbappe if he's given the space as that's where he shines the most.

He's not like a Neymar or Messi etc where they don't really need the space to be dangerous.

serghei

He's playing his best football in the last few years atm. Hope he keeps it up. To be honest our CBs didn't have almost any issue vs Napoli. Their only chances came from Busi's and Firpo's fuckups.

vuji_31

Just make Pique El Presidente , bring Upamecano.

Then we have 4 french centrebacks.
Todibo,Lenglet,Umtiti and Upamecano.

Seems decent for me.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He's playing his best football in the last few years atm. Hope he keeps it up. To be honest our CBs didn't have almost any issue vs Napoli. Their only chances came from Busi's and Firpo's fuckups.

True that, especially Firpo. Jeez, I just prayed for the ball to not be played into his space. Actually, Napoli really fucked up - I would have bombarded his zone if I was Gatusso.

Home of Barca Fans