Samuel Umtiti

Havesaks

Umtiti obviously needs much more time to regain his fitness regardless of whether his knee is completely fine or not. So we have to be patient in that sense but is it really worth it? He was certainly one of the best CBs before the injury but we now have Lenglet who is already good enough to replace him and Todibo seems to be a decent talent as well (better fit than players like Yerry Mina at least). There is also a good chance that we will sign De Ligt who will highly likely become a world class CB. I know this club will not sell him this summer but ideally it is better to let him go and make room for De Ligt and Todibo.

What do you mean by: "is he worth it"?
No matter what, we need two lcb's. And trying to get umtiti back to his former form is ofc worth it. 1) I consider him the better player/option (if he can put injuries behind him ) 2) we need a back up lcb anyway 3) IF we sell him we would earn more if we put effort to show and regain his quality.

JerseyAddict

One croatian portal (not reliable at all) just wrote that Barça will sell Umtiti to manUtd for 60m€ to gather money for de Light.

FFS. Umtiti is absolute monster in defense. And young.

Alik

One croatian portal (not reliable at all) just wrote that Barça will sell Umtiti to manUtd for 60m€ to gather money for de Light.

FFS. Umtiti is absolute monster in defense. And young.

Selling Umtiti for 60m and buying de ligt for 75m. I would take that deal.

Umtiti was an absolute monster before his first injury. After that he was a great defender. And now after his most recent injury, who knows how he will be like.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I doubt we'll sell Umtiti. Murillo and Vermaelen are gone. Pique I think will retire after the next season and take up a role with Victor Font for his 2021 Presidency campaign whereas Umtiti might end up having a surgery. We need a CB anyway as Todibo is way too green. Barely played professional football.

Givenchy

no way should we sell big Sam. he deserves to be given time to see if he can regain himself, people are forgetting just how good he was. not surprising though as Lenglet really stepped up in his absence

tacticvarium

Realistically, I think he will be given at least one season to prove himself.
Summer 2020 would the time if we were really to sell him.

FCB1987

Banned
We should sell if there's an offer 60m or higher, especially because he fleeced us for that huge contract when we should have let him go. If teams aren't interested, then we might as well keep him another season

Havesaks

I would keep him. There is going to be enough change already. But question is if umtiti can return to his old level and keep his knees uninjuried, can and should we keep both him and Lenglet? Both are too good to keep in the long run.

Barcilliant

I would keep him. There is going to be enough change already. But question is if umtiti can return to his old level and keep his knees uninjuried, can and should we keep both him and Lenglet? Both are too good to keep in the long run.

If course we keep both. There are plenty of matches plus international duty. If that moron Shitverde rotated properly we wouldn't bun out.

Home of Barca Fans