Samuel Umtiti

krakdol

May be a bit harsh but he should have done much better with his clearance leading to the third goal, he could’ve and should’ve prevented the corner.

What ? Third goal is a corner kick and Semedo and Suarez are the ones on the attacker, Umtiti has zero link to the play.

And on first goal it's Alba being bullied first which makes the goal possible. Second goal is 100% on Pique.

Umtiti wasn't your worst defender yesterday... The whole backline sucked actually and everybody made mistakes, including Umtiti.

Last edited:

Much2soon

What ? Third goal is a corner kick and Semedo and Suarez are the ones on the attacker, Umtiti has zero link to the play.

And on first goal it's Alba being bullied first which makes the goal possible. Second goal is 100% on Pique.

Umtiti wasn't your worst defender yesterday... The whole backline sucked actually and everybody made mistakes, including Umtiti.
I'm talking about his clearance right before the corner. Like I said, i'm being harsh but it seemed like he had more time to clear it elsewhere and not behind the goal line.

JamDav1982

Sign the contract or leave.

To fuck with giving him 9m net.

What a fucking awful time of season to lose focus and ask for a new contract.

Not that difficult to replace.

FCBfan22

If he wants to go, let him go and sign De Ligt. With that, we would have 15 million more for our summer spendings.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Let him go. He clearly doesn't care about the club. Only here for the money. All that holding the batch is fucking a PR stunt.

vlad

Let him go. He clearly doesn't care about the club. Only here for the money. All that holding the batch is fucking a PR stunt.

Which barca player does care for the club, player who isnt from la masia?

Edit: and what do you consider "care for the club"?

Last edited:

Barca83

Banned
Which barca player does care for the club, player who isnt from la masia?

Edit: and what do you consider "care for the club"?

there's a big difference between not caring deeply about the club and turning into a hungover Jeremy Mathieu at a crucial part of the season while you're holding us to ransom over a wage you don't come close to deserving

Barcilliant

After that performance I would like to see the players and manager give up one month's pay and donate it to a genuine charity.

I am sick of spolit, rich, pro athletes.

DAMNit

Not going to lie, I have NEVER rated him. Only game I have actually seen him pay well in a Barca jersey was the return leg against PSG.
If you take time to watch his play very closely, you'd notice he has very poor decision making skills, and always get caught ball watching.

Home of Barca Fans