Samuel Umtiti

dakt

Oh come on, its fucking crazy.
Titi had 95% of the games on very high level and now he "flops" in one and he's imminently an asshole.
While Neymar had 5% percent of games on high level, shines in one and he's the GOAT.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Oh come on, its fucking crazy.
Titi had 95% of the games on very high level and now he "flops" in one and he's imminently an asshole.
While Neymar had 5% percent of games on high level, shines in one and he's the GOAT.

You started off the post well, but ended up with a just as crazy one as the guys calling Umtiti for a flop. :facepalm: :lol:

JerseyAddict

Umtiti is great for his age and first season. To shit on him after complete team was horrible is just not right.

What should he do when he and Pique had all the time double opponents commong on them without any pressure from our midfield.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

No, but seriously, to have a reasonable discussion, I think you exaggerated Neymar's number somewhat. He hasn't been THAT bad either IMO, even though he's been inconsistent and below expectations.

Don't think anyone called Neymar for a GOAT either after yesterday(after the one year he's had lol). Just that he showed some effort.

Neymar's fanboys are 90% of the problem though with their PR bs. Anyway.

Did that really need to be deleted?

Sure, I think he's completely wrong, but he's just voicing an opinion. All he did was say that Umtiti is a shitty player. Which, again, I completely disagree with.

He also blamed Umtiti instead of Suarez for the FK goal. No alternative facts here !

dakt

No, but seriously, to have a reasonable discussion, I think you exaggerated Neymar's number somewhat. He hasn't been THAT bad either IMO, even though he's been inconsistent and below expectations.

Don't think anyone called Neymar for a GOAT either after yesterday(after the one year he's had lol). Just that he showed some effort.

When I put those numbers I was basically painting the drama here. And when I say drama, again, in the sense that people want perfection from one player and are willing to close both eyes on the constant mistakes that some other player is making.
I love Titi, I hope he continues to perform well. I may not like Ney that much, but the wish is the same, for the good of the club, supporters and the game.

Home of Barca Fans