Samir Nasri

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Formidable attacking options available now - just wonder whether Mancini can win in spite of his ineptness

Tomorrow is sooo over for Arsenal

Barcafan 2304

Far from guaranteed he will make an impact at Citeh. They are already strong in that are, he really could become a bench warmer

As an Arsenal fan i do feel very down now but if he has no want to be at my club so be it ill have lansbury or frimpong playing their asses of over a nasri. Shows what a better man Fabregas is for the way both have handeled themselves

La LL

Generally Delightful
Nasri: "Iceberg ahead! Iceberg ahead!"

Wenger: "What are you le talking about?"

Nasri: "There's an iceberg ahead! Turn the ship around!"

Wenger: "Son, you forget who is le master of le ship, Her Majesty's Arsenal!"

Nasri: "Look! There's a dinghy in the water! It belongs to us Cap'n Winger!"

Wenger: "Arrrr! Who is in it matey?"

Nasri: "It's Firstmate Fabregas cap'n Wanger! He's sailing to join that big gunboat over there!"

Wenger: "Sacre bleu! It's le Barcelona!"

Nasri: "Iceberg! Cap'n Wanker!"

Wenger: "I cant le believe that he muttinied and went to join the boat with le biggest cannons in le entire ocean! Traitor! We was friends!"

Nasri: "I'm taking this boat cap'n Whiskers!"

Wenger: "What are you doing!?"

Nasri: "I'm joining that merchant ship over there cap'n!"

Wenger: "Sacre bleu! Le Floating Shitty of Man!"

Nasri: "Save yourself cap'n!"

Wenger: "No! We Frenz peuple believe in le cigerette and le word no!"

*Robin Van Persie the Parrot lands on Wenger's shoulder*

Van Persia: "Squawk! Filthy blabbering bastards! Billions of blistering barnacles"

Wenger: "I always liked you the best coz you say funny shit!"

And so sank the boat that was Arsenal.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
and Richards IS a youth product. don't be a dick.

what's disappointing to me is that City have crushed nearly all of their fantastic youth team generation beneath all these mercs, rather than using the mercs to augment the kids. I know Richards is still there but they tried to replace him with Dani Alves. thankfully he told them to go do one. if Maicon wasn't such a hilarious mess they'd probably try and sign him too.

it's a shame, is all.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
disgrace in name of a football club: Manchester city.
help the poor, help the society rather than wasting billions on cuntheads money worshippers.

Raspberry

200k p/w for a squad player.

how's that megaentertainmentsuperduperEastlandsresort thing comin'? you'd better hope it rakes in piles of cash if you wanna comply with FFP.

Mansour and his team know exactly what we are doing. The Etihad Campus us only the beginning.

Home of Barca Fans