Samir Nasri

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Nasri is an excellent player and I'll be gutted if he leaves because he has potential to be world class. He has his faults, hecan slow the play down at times and he can go missing but the first part of last season showed exactly what he was capable of and whoever gets him will be getting a special player. Really hope he signs a new deal.

I bet he would look good in a United shirt.

Bergkamp10

Don't want him to go to a PL rival but £23m is way too much for him. He's an excellent player on his day but 3 good months in 3 years isn't deserving of £110k a week. I'd rather he went to City than United or Chelsea. But the head of the Arsenal supporter's trust, Tim Payton, who knows whats going on says its a lie.

Yugi

if you get 23 for nasri and possibly 35 for cesc... wenger will definitely have to buy somebody or fans will riot

Raspberry

Sir Alex Ferguson believes Samir Nasri could leave Arsenal, but not to join Manchester United.

"I don't think he is coming to United," he said.

"That is all I can tell you. I think that he has agreed to go somewhere else."

Source: Sky Sports

I would have him at City.

Robbie

If Wenger can't sign Mata or Hazard then it's better to keep Nasri for another season and let him leave on a free next year. 20million is a small price to sacrifice for not going into next season with holes in our squad.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If Wenger can't sign Mata or Hazard then it's better to keep Nasri for another season and let him leave on a free next year. 20million is a small price to sacrifice for not going into next season with holes in our squad.

you don't understand what kind of effect that would have on the likes of Cesc & RvP... getting yourself ready to have another key player leave for free!!

Robbie

Better than Nasri going to one of our rivals. No matter what he's jumping ship, so the best situation is to at least enter the new season with a top midfielder. Couldn't get Alvarez, and if we can't get Mata we might as well let Nasri stay. What -- do you think Cesc and RVP will be like "yes, Wenger sold Nasri and we have 20 million pounds to pay off the stadium debt!"?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
at least Wenger will have a new signing to back his claim that the trophies will be there soon.

Robbie

We have Gervinho, and have Carlos Vela fit and back as a solid squad option. Keep in mind that we still have Arshavin, Chamakh, Van Persie, Walcott, and Cesc is still here. We never had problems scoring goals, and Nasri was average for 3 years except for 6 months of last season.

Arshavin in his self admittedly 'bad' season last year scored 10 goals and 18 assists. Chamakh scored 11 goals and 8 assists. One of them will step up and probably double their output in Nasri's absence, and Gervinho is a much more direct player than Nasri (scored 15 goals last season) and will make a big impact with us.

What I've said time and time again, is that what loses us titles is our injury prone and terrible defence. Vermaelen is back and a world class defender, but how long can he stay fit? He needs one of Cahill, Jagielka, or Samba as a partner or we're going to lose out on all titles again. Wenger knows what he needs to get, but keeping Nasri for another season would be one less problem to think about.

Home of Barca Fans