Samir Nasri

What I've said time and time again, is that what loses us titles is our injury prone and terrible defence. Vermaelen is back and a world class defender, but how long can he stay fit? He needs one of Cahill, Jagielka, or Samba as a partner or we're going to lose out on all titles again. Wenger knows what he needs to get, but keeping Nasri for another season would be one less problem to think about.

+ we still need to fix our LB situation.. Gibbs is very good player..But he is so injury prone and relying on him for one full season is a huge risk. Losing clichy for 7m is a big mistake & arsenal are gonna regret that decision..People forget he is only 25..The older he gets..The wiser he will become and he could have been a key player for us..We are gonna regret letting clichy go,even though he was not our best defender.

Where do u think wenger will be playing gervinho? RW/ST?

Butaan4barca

+ we still need to fix our LB situation.. Gibbs is very good player..But he is so injury prone and relying on him for one full season is a huge risk. Losing clichy for 7m is a big mistake & arsenal are gonna regret that decision..People forget he is only 25..The older he gets..The wiser he will become and he could have been a key player for us..We are gonna regret letting clichy go,even though he was not our best defender.

not interested ...

Where do u think wenger will be playing gervinho? RW/ST?

with the current state of wenger's mind...i wouldn't be surprised if he starts as goalkeeper..:p

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So which club does he actually want to go to but isn't able to go there right now, hence moving to City?

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yeah, would love to know his honest reasons behind this move. Become a squad player with Man City or a star player for Arsenal - I know which one i'd choose. Lost any respect I had for the guy and that wasn't much anyway.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I would have been okay with him moving to Chelsea if a move did materialize but he was never a top choice tbh. Don't think he's good enough overall. He just wants to leave what he thinks is a sinking ship and probably just doesn't know where to go, so why not earn a bunch of cash while deciding?

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
It's a shame Citeh don't have any players in the team that came from the Youth academy. Nasri's just after the money.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Moving to City for the £££ hated him anyway, why not wait a year til his contracts up & have a pick of clubs

impeh

Hi, its me..
"Arsenal can confirm that they have agreed terms for Samir Nasri to move to Manchester City.

The 24-year-old midfielder, who has spent three years with the Gunners, has been omitted from Arsenal's squad which flies to Udinese this afternoon and instead will travel north for a medical."

I like Nasri, hope he can get a place in the starting 11 for city :blush:

Home of Barca Fans