Rugby

frog-fcb

Iv funny wee feeling they wont win it either i dont know why but it seems at times the expectation gets to.much for them.and they screw it up around the semi final stage. Saying that but they still.best team in the world

frog-fcb

Yay we beat the aussies today in a pretty thrilling match only had two defeats all season under joe shmidt long may it continue next year also up to third in the world rankings

frog-fcb

This morning ireland have announced its intentions to bid for the 2023 rugby world cup it would be amazing if we could get it

Rapha

The game of France yesterday was bad... If there is again Saint-André in head-coach, we will be ridiculous in World Cup...

frog-fcb

The french always seem to be hot an cold with there form hopfully though they will still be in poor form when they come to dublin this weekend

ManusXavi

I'm not a fan of Rugby League but I am a fan of Rugby League Nines. Instead of 13 players there are 9 players per team.
Auckland held a tournament weekend recently (abit like a 7's rugby tournament). It was the second year of this now annual event. All the NRL teams were involved.
Games are 9 minute halves and there are only just 5 tackles per possession. There is also a bonus try zone where a 4point try is a 5 point try.

Alen

Great day, watched the three games and never switched to football. Ireland impressed the hell out of me.

ManusXavi

Congratulations Ireland. I feel abit sorry for England. Needing to win by 27 and winning by 20 vs France. Good Effort but not good enough

frog-fcb

Them french pricks near gave me heart failure at the end got a penalty almost on there own line an decided to tap.it and try and run it out

ManusXavi

Them french pricks near gave me heart failure at the end got a penalty almost on there own line an decided to tap.it and try and run it out

My Highlanders did that while being dominated in the match. It worked :lol: and somehow, with help from the Chiefs missing Penalties, we won the match :lol:

ManusXavi

Home of Barca Fans