Rugby

ManusXavi

If only New Zealand could reproduce this frequent luxury for Football.
Introducing future All Black > Hurricanes Fullback Milner Skudder - Jason Robinson reborn

ManusXavi

5 new caps. Tackle breaking Forwards Codie Taylor and james Broadhurst. Plus the other 3 who are backline players who I mentioned above

ManusXavi

The coach has got some serious headaches knocking the team down to 31. Does he risk experience and team chemistry by replacing some of the current crop because last years starters are under serious pressure from some of these new guys and guys who spent time on the bench during the last two years. Everyone is giving it their all

ManusXavi

Dan Carter, Cory jane, Kevin Mealamu, Tony Woodcock, Richie McCaw and Israel Dagg are old or/and have been poor and would not make the 31 if it was not for their experience. Some would say keep them in but others here in New Zealand (including me) think that we will not win the World Cup if too many of these players mentioned start at the World Cup games.

ManusXavi

Here is highlights of the New Winger so far this season.
Update: He Scored twice last night as well in the Super Rugby Quarterfinal against the 2012 and 2013 Champions the chiefs. One of the Highlanders best wingers ever.

ManusXavi

First final for the highlanders since 1999 is next week. I'll be there. What a semi-final performance.
Waratahs 17 - 35 Highlanders

ManusXavi

My cousin lined up the up the old fashion way. The checkout system was still struggling after the power cut so he was going on his laptop computer while the ticketing person was trying to make it work. it was so stressful. The online ticket service was a shambles and my cousin was lucky that the old fastion way worked after the power cut.
Tickets sold so fast so anyone else behind my cousin in the real line would have to have been so lucky to get a ticket so it was vital he got to the front of the line.
The long waiting time in the real line before tickets went on sale proved to be worth it for my cousin.

ManusXavi

Precious. . . . so Precious. Super Rugby: Final
10424239_10206768528068727_1627130451292853894_n.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans