Rugby

Barcafan 2304

Thing is Australia always bring it when it matters. Have to wonder if they are blessed to win it this year after the Scotland game

ManusXavi

Confident manus? I think all blacks are the superior side but anything can happen in a one off game. I wish the all blacks well

No, I'm not confident. If the ground is wet that will take the teeth out of our backline (except Ma'a Nonu's of whom it will improve). David Pocock and Michael Hooper give Australia an edge in the fowards battle. Our scrum is wayward. If the ground is wet I would give it 50/50. If the ground is dry I would put the All Blacks in favour 60/40

ManusXavi

If Australia win. They will have the mantra of 'We beat you in the World Cup Final in the one sport that you guys are better than us at'. It will last until we beat them in the World Cup final or win more World Cups than them. Even if we beat them in 80% of matches against them over the next decade.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Australia win. They will have the mantra of 'We beat you in the World Cup Final in the one sport that you guys are better than us at'. It will last until we beat them in the World Cup final or win more World Cups than them. Even if we beat them in 80% of matches against them over the next decade.

Having lost out in the Cricket World Cup Final against them already, you guys better win this one. Or else the Aussies are gonna torment you guys with this for quite a long time(until the next WC)

ManusXavi

The Australian Rugby Union placed a $300,000 bet for a $3 million return on the Wallabies to win the World Cup.

ManusXavi

They're scared! :rofl1: Refusing to to say the word 'All Blacks'. :whatever: Trying to hide their nervousness about facing the mighty All Blacks.
Grow a pair :lol:
http://www.3news.co.nz/sport/mind-games-begin-as-wallabies-refuse-to-say-all-blacks-2015102818?ref=video#axzz3pqFLp6jm

McCaw-Voldemort.png

frog-fcb

Cian healy made a big thing out of it before we played use in 2013. He reckoned it puts nz on a pedestal above the rest of the teams and the name strikes fears into opponents. It seemed to work for ireland as we almost turned use over that day

ManusXavi

I think you will see a couple of set piece moves from both teams that have been unseen in the tournament (or ever before). Tactics that they have been saving for this game.

Home of Barca Fans