Rugby

diDi7

Do you watch Cricket?

Well, not really. I'm really strange when it comes to Rugby and Cricket. I'm one of those seasonal fans in a way. Like when the World Cup comes along I'll get all my info backed up a week before it starts and then I'd just be so into it and then when it ends I'm kinda like eh.

I watch more rugby though. Like, when the SuperRugby knockouts begin, I'm pretty invested. Even before that I'd watch a game or two and follow the log. For cricket, it's almost purely T20 or ODI World Cup.

I think I gain more knowledge because of my friends that actually follow the sports. I sort of exchange it for my football knowledge.

ManusXavi

6am victory beers it was again :cheers: World Cup final here we come. Go All Blacks. Well done Springboks. You can be proud :handshake: :console:

frog-fcb

Congrats to nz on making the final was a hell of a tough game for use. I just hope mccaw can go out on top. Will he be first captain to lift the trophy twice

Barcafan 2304

Apparently mccaw faces an anxious wait to see if he will be suspended following an alleged elbow on francoise louw. If guilty, he will likely miss the final. It's on sky sports news

ManusXavi

Apparently mccaw faces an anxious wait to see if he will be suspended following an alleged elbow on francoise louw. If guilty, he will likely miss the final. It's on sky sports news

Without being up myself it won't make a difference. Kieran Read will captain the forwards. Carter, Ben Smith and Conrad Smith will lead the backs. Sam Cane is adequte to take on Michael hooper in the loose foward battle. The super rugby proved all of this.

diDi7

Any predictions for the match today? I hope it will be a tight one again. In the end, I think I'll fancy a nice little bit of Aussi-Kiwi rivalry for the final. As well, I think we can take of Argentina.

Fuck man... Yesterday still haunts me. Sometimes it's more difficult to accept a narrow loss than a thrashing. At least we gave the All Blacks a run for their money. Still pretty sad our try game is underdone. Baring a miracle, NZ will be record champions next week.

ManusXavi

World cup final next week: All Blacks vs Wallabies. Argentina could have won today if they had not been so hyperactive

Barcafan 2304

Confident manus? I think all blacks are the superior side but anything can happen in a one off game. I wish the all blacks well

Home of Barca Fans