Rubén Rochina

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
scored 2 goals at the weekend, thats 3 in 2 since his return from injury

Really happy for the kid...I have high hopes for him...I was worried with the early reports that his injury earlier in the year was a longterm one...Glad to see he's back putting it in the back of the net

killerswitch

I'm not really sure why this kid is still playing for Juvenil A. Evereything I've seen from him (preseason & current form) tells me that he's ready for Barca Athletic yet they keep holding him back for some reason. I mean it's not like there's anyone better blocking him and the team could really use him. I rate this guy as the best of our young strikers, even better than Bojan, Etock, etc, hopefully he can stay healthy have a long career at Barca.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I don't know if I'd say he's better than Bojan but I'd agree that he is a very good prospect...I liked him a lot in the preseason, probably almost as much as I did JDS.

Barcilliant

This guy has the most potential of any of our young players. Seriously Pep should try him out in the first team. I think Rochina has that X-Factor and the ability to score against park the bus teams. I wonder why people were raving about Gai when this guy could be the next Rivaldo for Barca.

Home of Barca Fans