Rubén Rochina

jamrock

he made the money move by going to blackburn, but is so much better than most of their players already, should have stated with barca B and then go to a team that plays something that looks like football, always liked this kid, he is a lefty so I can't hate

SwiftGuyver

yeah i was sad to see him leave. he is doing well this season, 6 goals in 10 games so far.

he needs to get out of Blackburn as soon as possible though! he is far too good for them.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I was sad to see him go too, felt there was something there worth holding onto...Still with Blackburn but on loan at Zaragoza, he still showed glimpses of his Barcelona background along with a powerful shot the other day

khaled_a_d

I hope he stays in Liga
btw anyone remember Daniel Pacheco?he was playing at same age and team with Rochina and was considered much better prospect ,he left for Liverpool and that gave Rochina bigger role in the youth system
One stayed and is playing now for Zaragoza and scoring some goals in Liga ,other is with Huesca (2nd division) trying to save them from relegation to 3rd division ,it seems that doing a Cesc isn't always good :D
One last thing ,I like that this club doesn't try to hold on talents they don't see a real future in the club in the expense of their development ,we could have tried to stich to Rochina and Icardi for some time and get more money but it was obvious they don't suit us and won't have a chance in the first team ,so we let them go

Home of Barca Fans