Ronaldinho Gaucho

E

Esteve

[YOUTUBE]62cW9uCUPfg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Two beautiful goals from Ronnie here. Absolutely wrecks Sergio Ramos, no bother. Not to forget Samu's goal! Brilliant turn & finish :etoo:

alex123

I'll give a reality check to people on any thread when they post rubbish like claiming a "rebirth" because he pulled a few tricks against a serie c side., post what you like you don't need my permission!
wait ain't serie c side a soccer team ??? that means they train and they have defenders and midfielder and forward like all teams ??? and their defenders train to stop ppl from passing on them ??? what's wrong by facing them ??? and pass on 3 defenders then shoot ??? didn't he use to do that on other team in la liga ??? hehe ... whateva... when you start small you will get bigger and bigger ...!!! wait watch then critisize...

alex123

i Love when ronaldinho plays on salgado and makes him look like a fool ... !! haha ... salgado looks like a cow ... each time ronaldinho gets the ball he wants to take it from him and never did that !! hah !!!

J

Jordzibob

**** off and slag Ronaldinho off on another thread, this is an appreciation thread, not somewhere you can come to have a go at the people who would actually like to see him back

Its hypocritical to insult someone for "whining" about Ronaldinho in a thread where it wasnt meant to be, telling them to go to this thread, AND THEN coming over to this thread and then slagging everyone on there who wants to see him, and believes he can, get better

Once again, **** off

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
No. I'm going to stick around and pull you up when you make ludicrous claims. Don't like that? Join another forum.

J

Jordzibob

Yeh, and you did, and i was told to come here, where its actually an appreciation thread for Ronaldinho so I can say stuff like what I "whined about" , then you come here and slag me off for posting on here! Hypocrisy...we cant "whinge" about Ronaldinho on another thread as that makes us "an idiot" whereas you can come on here, where its an actual thread dedicated to praising him, slag him off, and arent an "idiot" for posting the wrong thing....:hmmm:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
It's called debate, get used to it. You must have a really hard time in real life if you can't handle people challenging your opinions.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I think you're right Evil, there's nothing wrong with people expressing their love for Ronnie but those outside the frenzy of admiration for the Brazilian have every right to express their opposition to his return and doubts over his ability to return to form.

J

Jordzibob

Thats not the opinion you took before when you were having a go at me for talking about Ronaldinho in the other thread, what do you expect? You've come onto a thread where the whole thing is a Ronaldinho appreciation thread, its there to remember the good times etc, not the bad ones, and basically **** all over everyone in here, why dont you start a thread entitled, "Why Ronaldinho wont come back", then you can slag him off in there. This isnt a debate as such, its more of an appreciation thread, I dont have a problem with your opinion, at all, I accept that you might be right, and that alot of other people will share that opinion, but this thread in particular isnt exactly the right place to start slagging him off....

Home of Barca Fans