Ronaldinho Gaucho

abual3bed1

He's the only one to blame but it bugs me that a man with this much talent played only 2 world cups and won only 2 POTY awards. His talent smile will be remembered forever.

Maria

He's the only one to blame but it bugs me that a man with this much talent played only 2 world cups and won only 2 POTY awards. His talent smile will be remembered forever.

What bugs me is that he could have helped us win many more trophies and that he took advantage of Rijkaard's goodness to do what he wanted. :(

abual3bed1

What bugs me is that he could have helped us win many more trophies and that he took advantage of Rijkaard's goodness to do what he wanted. :(

Yeah, me too. I wished to see Ronnie working with the disciplinary Pep, even if for one season and see if Pep could've gotten the best out of him again.

dlx3

His contract expires in one week. Rosell&Zubi you know what to do. ;) Just imagine him back :wub: Just untill the end of this season.
My heart pulse rises just thinking about it. To see him playing next to Messi, Iniesta, Xavi once again....:blush: I know there is like zero chance of happening, but a man can dream :lol:

Jadentheman

His contract expires in one week. Rosell&Zubi you know what to do. ;) Just imagine him back :wub: Just untill the end of this season.
My heart pulse rises just thinking about it. To see him playing next to Messi, Iniesta, Xavi once again....:blush: I know there is like zero chance of happening, but a man can dream :lol:

It would mess with the pecking order. Though there is no dispute that if he did come that he would be the ones taking the freekicks.

Jadentheman

He would take cesc's role in midfield most likely. He's not a forward anymore. He sucked in the false 9 position back in 2007 doubt he'll be any better now.

Home of Barca Fans