Ronaldinho Gaucho

F

Flavia

He's starting for atletico mineiro in a few minutes, for the CWC match against raja casablanca. The winner faces bayern.

MVBarcaFan

Immense respect from the Raja players. Like peasants on a dead carcass, they wanted every piece of his clothing. I'm surprised he wasn't naked on the field.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Immense respect from the Raja players. Like peasants on a dead carcass, they wanted every piece of his clothing. I'm surprised he wasn't naked on the field.

Yeah, when I think of peasants on a dead carcass (?!), the word respectable is the first thing that springs to mind...

EDIT: Rereading that post, it sounds really aggressive (especially with Iker staring into your soul), which isn't what I was going for. :blush:

Last edited:

Zebulun

I actually thought it was a beautiful moment, i've never seen any player get this much adoration. if you watched the full vid, nearly the entire team came over and hugged/kissed him. Shows you the impact he had in football, Messi, cr7, zidane, iniesta, whoever you name i doubt is gonna ever receive this type of love. I almost teared up. Absolute undeniable Legend.

R

RomarioCBF12

Legend. Shame he is ending his career on such an awful terrible team though. That entire team stinks, fernandinho ball hog loses the ball, JO slow as snails, and all the other terrible players that were afraid to shoot when they had oopen shots on athleticos side. This team plays scared, not surprised they lost. Respect to great ronaldinho, thanks for everything you did for brazil.

Home of Barca Fans