Ronaldinho Gaucho

W

Will

Ronnie's the reason i started to watch Barca a few years ago he's magic ! i still support Barca now he's left obviously, but i try to watch milan games when i get the chance :smile:

Evil

Shabazz
ronaldinho is the best player ever who touched a football ... he is better then maradona zidane ronaldo c.ronaldo pele ... and all those players .... ronaldinho's talent is something called magic ... maradona and messi have the same talent ... zidane and ronaldo have the same talent ... c. ronaldo is fake and his tricks are useless but i don't know he is a big player ... but as for ronaldinho noone is like him no one has his talent ... all players truy to be ronaldinho try to do his tricks ... in my opinion ronaldinho will get to his best and make brazil win the worldcup 2010 ... and will be named the best player in the world for the third time .... kaka is a very gd player ... but he isn't that good as ronaldinho ... milan have to choose between these two players ... but i think if ronaldinho will get back to barca things will get back to normal .... and by the way i was a real madrid fan ... but after ronaldinho came to barca i changed to a barca fan ... and now im a milan fan and of course because of ronaldinho .... holla!

Hey, Welcome to the forum. Congratulations you have dethroned me from my title "RonnieFan" :07-16:

Warik

Don't know about that. IMO Xavi and Iniesta are as intelligent as him and I wouldn't call him the best player ever to touch a football, no way...anyone who saw the Pele's, the Maradona's, the Cruyff's, the Zidane's properly will know that currently whilst he is probably UP THERE on talent he isn't quite at the status of those guys yet. On form he is amazing, but he really needs to knuckle down and work hard which is something he hasn't really done in earnest since the 2006 world cup. I am glad we got rid of him as we needed to but I really do want him to get back to his best one day because on his day he is something else entirely and has the POTENTIAL to be the best ever for sure.

C

Confz

Best player to have ever touched a football. Such a shame things already went downhill for him in 2007

ChelseaFanLello

Oh by the way guys, Alex123 is my friend since i was 5 years old. We share history together. I remember when he used to be a madridian, then a catalonian and now a milan...... just cause of Ronnie. Well, to be fair i have to say that he WAS great, he HAD magic, and he MOVED people, but NOW, he isn't the ronnie the world knew, maybe he haid a very good career, but a Talent has to rest for a while, but i figure he'll be back ..... but not like before.

And contrary to what my buddy said, about Ronnie coming back to help brazil win the world cup, i don't think that will happen, no because of him, but because Brazil don't have the power to make it to win this world cup. It's either Spain or Argentina or Netherlands or England...... But if France Italy Germany Brazil Portugal(if they qualify), if they show what they are made of, and get back to their normal selfes, this world cup could be the most heated one ever.

FORZA GERMANY!!!!!!!!!

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I love Ronaldinho, did you know he can turn strawberries into strawberry ice cream just by winking at them?

Home of Barca Fans