Ronaldinho Gaucho

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He came on as a sub at the end of the Milan-Fiorentina game, just running onto the field was making him huff and puff.

gingerless

hahahaha

remember when his face looked like the guy in yusif's avatar? now that skinny face with the outstretched mouth is no more

which = fat fuck

article-0-01C85C4200000578-481_306x400.jpg

:cry:

Madness

He came on as a sub at the end of the Milan-Fiorentina game, just running onto the field was making him huff and puff.

Get out of here with all that hate.

Running makes a person breath hard....unheard of. Man, if you don't breath hard after properly warming up for a soccer match....you are not human and you didn't warm up properly. If you want to see someone that can run all day...go watch the Premier League.

Did you see him playing against Argentina the other day? Solid showing from Ronnie. Great seeing him make Masch look like a fool. Masch got so mad that he started dry humping and chopping Ronnie's legs. Ronnie is still better quality than most of the players out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UBx11ylXlU

Last edited:

gingerless

Running makes a person breath hard....unheard of. Man, if you don't breath hard after properly warming up for a soccer match....you are not human and you didn't warm up properly. If you want to see someone that can run all day...go watch the Premier League.

Did you see him playing against Argentina the other day? Solid showing from Ronnie. Great seeing him make Masch look like a fool. Masch got so mad that he started dry humping and chopping Ronnie's legs. Ronnie is still better quality than most of the players out there.

he was pretty poor actually, some good shit from him but he could have easily been replaced

MJ BarcaFan

Agreed. Ronnie had a great game against the Argies... he got very good reviews and considering that he had not been playing for Selecao for about a year, he is integrating well to the team. Loved that no look back-heel shot ! It's just a matter of time before Ronnie will regain his rhythm back in the NT. I understand their finishing from that game has been poor and that cost them. Ronnie's role was to supply the attack and he did well. Just a little tinkering from Mano and Brazil will be back...

Forza Ronnie !!!!!!

Last edited:

MoFroBo

Haha Ronnie groupies, only CR and R9 are worse to me. Tell me it is no truth that Dinhosaur is not plump and slow as shit.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Agreed. Ronnie had a great game against the Argies... he got very good reviews and considering that he had not been playing for Selecao for about a year, he is integrating well to the team. Loved that no look back-heel shot ! It's just a matter of time before Ronnie will regain his rhythm back in the NT. I understand their finishing from that game has been poor and that cost them. Ronnie's role was to supply the attack and he did well. Just a little tinkering from Mano and Brazil will be back...

Forza Ronnie !!!!!!
:lol:

M

Maestro10

Such disrespect to a player who lifted us out of the doldrums. You could go as far as saying that without Ronnie, we would not be where we are now. He's the guy that inspired Messi, whom looked up to him everyday. Ronnie took us into the champions league in 04/05 with a weak team.
Great to see him score the other day, I always watch his games in hope that he'll become even half the player he once was.

nebeer

Love is All
I saw glimpses of a Milan game the other day, Ronaldinho was playing kinda good. Feels good to see him play well...

Merv

You know, when you don't get to see him play as often you forget things. Like I forgot just how good he was at freekicks. Just another amazing ability in his repertoire.

Home of Barca Fans