Ronaldinho Gaucho

Galning

:worthy:

I'm about to cry. Stop posting these videos!! :D
They can talk all they want, but nowadays there's no player in the world who can do things like Ronnie used to to them.

Probably the best player of all time.

E

Esteve

There was one video with like, really sad music that nearly made me cry :lol: Like, a goodbye video.

I'm such an Aasim.

[FCB]Messi[10

He received an official offer from Botafogo. I wonder if he will accept this one or not, since he wants to go back to the NT and maybe going to Brazil could help him in that just like Adriano. I would prefer him to stay at Milan until the end of the season, because they need him more then never.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i dont see him going anywhere but gremio (or one the rich teams) botafogo are craaap right now

[FCB]Messi[10

I would rather prefer if Dinho left, either to Gremio or Corinthians. Ronaldinho and Ronaldo upfront for Corinthians would be great, and since Roberto Carlos moved their as well, Dinho and him can destroy the other teams with their free kicks.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
it would be sick for him at corinthians him and ronaldo and roberto carlos and matias de frederico... but i dont think that will happen... he will go somewhere in porto alegre

Home of Barca Fans