Ronaldinho Gaucho

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm just happy that looking at that list, there's a lot of players that are there because what they did for our team: Dinho, Messi, Rivaldo, Xavi, Iniesta, Eto'o and Deco (to a lesser degree)... It's also worth noting how many players in that list were bought by Madrid (and choked, hahaha)... Also, I'm surprised to see Beckham, Ibra and Buffon so low in the list, they are both clearly superior, at least in titles, to Arshavin, Drogba and Adriano...

[FCB]Messi[10

Milan should have won this match against Palermo because Ronaldinho played magnificent against them and was challenging them throughout the whole game. Glad to see Ronaldinho finding his form back.

Tezemery

Watching the video against palermo has put me in shock tbh he looks like hes got his enthusiasm back which is fantastic, i wish him all the best even though his later years at Barca were completly awful, he was a great Barca player.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Ronnie is back at the highest level he could reach for his weight and age.
If he plays like that against Man u and his team mates (!!!!!!!) were to finish his moves for a change that could be interesting

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Lol. those highlights are so dubious because it "shows" that milan and ronaldinho dominated whilst they were getting bitch slapped from Palermo.

E

Esteve

I watched the match. Close contest in the first half although Palermo started much better. They also started better in the second half & Milan just couldn't keep pace in midfield. Ronnie was impressive while Milan were in the game.

[FCB]Messi[10

Well we won't be seeing any Ronaldinho magic tonight, because all the matches were postponed because of the weather. He definitely imo, needs to get called back up for Brazil.

[FCB]Messi[10

Dunga has told Ronaldinho that if he keeps on playing the way he is playing right now with Milan he will be called up for the national team once again. Also he said that in fútbol it does not matter about the past, but right now in the present. So we might see Dinho at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

Source: Sport.es

E

Esteve

Awesome!

In other news...

[YOUTUBE]sc98-PGFFWU[/YOUTUBE]

1:49

JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

[FCB]Messi[10

Awesome!

In other news...

[YOUTUBE]sc98-PGFFWU[/YOUTUBE]

1:49

JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

What a goal from Dinho at 1:53 with the left foot, that was a beauty. I can't wait for the World Cup to start and especially to see the great Ronaldinho back again on the National Team for Brazil.

Home of Barca Fans