Ronaldinho Gaucho

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Seriously!!! Wake up people. If he could hit crossbars one after the other don't you think he'd be bagging 50 goals a season with accuracy like that.

This is how it's done:

[YOUTUBE]rEZsdnsftbM[/YOUTUBE]
Here's another one;
the swedish members of this community will understand the "irony".
Håkan Mild sucks haha.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9b9dJiI-zs[/YOUTUBE]

S

Sedka

Ronaldinho Lets Remember Him!!!

Great Player Absolutely Brilliant...
I really wanted to end his career as Barca Player...

J

Jordzibob

Lol I have been absolutely slandered for "whining" about him in other threads, apparently I'm an idiot, but I can say it in here so what the hell, We Miss You Ronaldinho =[. Bring him back!! :D I did happen to just buy the new Barca shirt with Ronaldinho 10 on the back, wondering how Barca fans will react to that at the Wembley Cup when we play Tottenham (got 5 tickets for that match).

Guardiola could have motivated him, Imo, apart from Johan Cruyff, best player we've ever had. Maybe, on form, on par with Cruyff, =[ Come back Ronnie, Guardiola shoudlnt have kicked him out (Yes it has probably done the team a world of good but oh well its Ronaldinho)

I cant be slated on here....I would hope, lol, =] so thats ok.

Evil

Shabazz
New shirt with Dinho on it ... Hmm, that sounds interesting. I'd expect the Barca Fans at the stadium to sit you down in a corner and give you a lecture of why what you did is wrong, because we won the treble without him, and his name doesn't deserve to be on the new shirt .. yada yada .. But who gives a crap, I'd probably get 2 shirts this season, one with Yaya Toure and the other one with Ronaldinho :cheers:

R10(FCB)

Crazy
Lol I have been absolutely slandered for "whining" about him in other threads, apparently I'm an idiot, but I can say it in here so what the hell, We Miss You Ronaldinho =[. Bring him back!! :D I did happen to just buy the new Barca shirt with Ronaldinho 10 on the back, wondering how Barca fans will react to that at the Wembley Cup when we play Tottenham (got 5 tickets for that match).

Guardiola could have motivated him, Imo, apart from Johan Cruyff, best player we've ever had. Maybe, on form, on par with Cruyff, =[ Come back Ronnie, Guardiola shoudlnt have kicked him out (Yes it has probably done the team a world of good but oh well its Ronaldinho)

I cant be slated on here....I would hope, lol, =] so thats ok.

who cares how will other Barca fans react...it's your shirt, it's your favorite club, and it's (i supose) your favorite player.... Some people have their names on the shirt, so why you can't have R10 :)

0nur`barca

I love this man .. he`s my legend. can`t forgive him..

and i`m very disappointed with what happened to his career . i`d love to see him like in his best times..
Always wit`you Ronnie.. .

MinaFCB

it's such a pity that the best player in history started only 19 matches this season,i still believe in him,look at Ronaldo,he also can do great things again talent is sth that cant be lost or forgotten,but he needs to play,much more than he did this season.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
coach of Ac Milan is PISSED bc Ronaldinho returned to preseason over weight this man just needs to pack it in go back to Brasil....

Home of Barca Fans