Ronaldinho Gaucho

MJ BarcaFan

I don't think so. It was Pep who straighten out the team, remember it's basically Rijkaard's team, I mean almost all players were chosen by him. Then Pep took over and he provided that right kind of balance in the team. Well, coaches have different styles and methods. Pep is the most effective I would say given the best result we had this season.

MJ BarcaFan

I kinda miss him :( I don't know why, but not even Messi can give me the joy Ronaldinho gave me in his best days at Barça. What a legend he would've become and now he's like this.. so sad.

Ronnie is indeed one of a kind special player. Just out of this world!!! He has a different effect and just oozing with charisma! Look at how Milan fans adore him :wave: I am so excited for him next season cuz it will be a rejuvenated Ronnie. He will not play in the Confederations Cup & WC qualifiers this summer and thus will focus on Milan. He will aim for a great performance in the Champions League next season.

My only regret is that Ancelotti did not give him a chance in the closing stages of Serie A. Ancelotti is such a petty jerk imo. Good thing Berlusconi got rid of him. I am sure Ronnie will be R10 again next season :) so don't be sad anymore Galning. Ronnie will be back with Barca and redeem himself (just for disappointing his fans in his last yr for Barca) in 2 yrs' time or so. Mark my words.

Last edited:

Andrew M

Whether or not Pep could have helped Deco and Ronaldinho is immaterial. The fact is we won everything in great style. They were not needed at all.

V

Valon

I don't miss him. True he was a great player but I remember my friends calling me crazy because I never used him in PS because I didn't like him as much as Don Andres. Plus IMO we're a better side without him now because we don't depend on 1 player.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I don't miss him. True he was a great player but I remember my friends calling me crazy because I never used him in PS because I didn't like him as much as Don Andres. Plus IMO we're a better side without him now because we don't depend on 1 player.

finally thank you!
love him he was great but his last season he hurt the team.. i read a lot of things that said he only even trained in 1/3 the sessions.. we have reached much bigger and better things now!! Those memories are amazing but now is now! guys we won the treble has it not sinking in yet????? i will tell me lil cule kids about this some day.. the whole world envy's us:flagvl8:

R10(FCB)

Crazy
MJ thanks for interview :worthy:

finally thank you!
love him he was great but his last season he hurt the team.. i read a lot of things that said he only even trained in 1/3 the sessions.. we have reached much bigger and better things now!! Those memories are amazing but now is now! guys we won the treble has it not sinking in yet????? i will tell me lil cule kids about this some day.. the whole world envy's us:flagvl8:

you wanna say that Barca was bad only because of him? Ok, but if is like that, then Barca won 2 La Liga titles and 1 CL title only because of him...

we both know that this isn't true, when team plays well every player is important and when team plays bad it's the same.

diegomessi

did i say we were bad because him?? i said he hurt the team a game has 11 players not 1 everyone won the titles together

E

Esteve

I can understand people saying Ronnie had a negative effect on the squad in his last year or so but without him, we wouldn't have won those two lligas & that Champions League. I hope he has a great season next year.

V

Valon

Because he's a lazy bastard - as my father says, he's lost the appetite for success.

diegomessi

i remember going to a barça game at the begining of the season with my girlfriends father (a brasilian man) and he said these words.. Barça is dumb, sold the best player in the world, how can ronaldinho not be in the squad.. they will not win anything...

treble...... sorted

Andrew M

He can still ochestrate a wonderful pass, but what made him great was his surge of acceleration that has now abandoned him.

Home of Barca Fans