Ronald Koeman

Devils

I'm curious if this interim board can actually fire a manager.

Missing champions league football would probably send Barca severe financial troubles, even far ahead of where we already are.

Waiting until the end of January, when the new board comes may already put Barca far away from CL hopes given just how we are progressing with Koeman.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
What will we achieve by sacking him? It's not like we have the finances to sack him, pay him the fee and give another fat contract to some mediocre manager. He should finish the season. The objective at this point is to make it into the CL.

serghei

What will we achieve by sacking him? It's not like we have the finances to sack him, pay him the fee and give another fat contract to some mediocre manager. He should finish the season. The objective at this point is to make it into the CL.

Same. The change of optics must come from the board. The manager needs to know he has full backing and you all know what I mean by full backing. No exceptions.

It's obvious Koeman has to say some dumb things in pressers to hide the fact that some aspects in the team are out of his hands. He made himself look like a fool trying this. Said some pretty dumb things.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

I mean Setien and his staff is still under contract at Barca. He suing Barca but that's part of the Barca DNA as well.

CatalinR10

dawgs Setien the cow whisperer had like 3 losses in La Liga in half a season

this guy has 4 losses already in first 10 games

LMAO.

Barcilliant

�� Lmao!!! ��

Can someone please tell me WHO IS GOING TO REPLACE KOEMAN?!

Noone will want to one to this club. It's broke which means you can't get paid your full salary. The squad is unbalanced with too many old players and too many inexperienced players.
There is no money to buy players. This club is wrecked. If we make it to EL we can consider ourselves lucky. Barto, Shitverde and the seniors fucked this club and now we are in for a long barren period.

serghei

�� Lmao!!! ��

Can someone please tell me WHO IS GOING TO REPLACE KOEMAN?!

Noone will want to one to this club. It's broke which means you can't get paid your full salary. The squad is unbalanced with too many old players and too many inexperienced players.
There is no money to buy players. This club is wrecked. If we make it to EL we can consider ourselves lucky. Barto, Shitverde and the seniors fucked this club and now we are in for a long barren period.

I'll take a few trophyless years it if we get rid of the overpaid primadonnas who walk on the field and start to reward the players who work hard for a change. What is there for us in CL anyway except for another humiliation vs a serious team?

Home of Barca Fans