Robert Fernandez

Windhook

Don't forget AC Milan turned into a veteran camp in the last years of their reign there. Especially after the 2007 CL trophy. Buying players aged 32 least.

El Flaco

[tw]903669676189896705[/tw]

Says Robert Fernández, Albert Soler, Pep Segura y Raúl Sanllehí are all meeting at FCB offices.

Icarium

Lifestealer
All of them should resign. Incompetent fucks. Barto should be all alone when the vote of no confidence comes. Then he will face the heat.

Board needs to go first. Next board can do whatever they want with Robert as far as I'm concerned. If this board fires him he'll just be a scapegoat like Zubi was. Shouldn't resign now either, that'll just take the heat off Bartomeu.

Was he even involved in the Di Maria thing? We've wanted him since before Robert, right?

He was really dumb for not having a plan B for Coutinho though. Especially when Lemar exists. Very poor planning from him.

I want him out, just not until Farto and co are gone.

Last edited:

Total-Football

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Robert is taking the piss. he's just said that the club is happy and have confidence in vermaleen. loooooool

Total-Football

dry empty bullshit lame excuses. he's their player and they have the right to ask even for 500 Millions. Someone should tell those imbéciles that a team with the likes of arda-gomes-deuleufo-cacer-vidal-mathiew-a retiring iniesta is the easiest team to improve; Coutinho was not will Smith in that "i'm legend movie". there are hundreds of players who could have improved us.

Home of Barca Fans