Robert Fernandez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
3 days until the transfer window closes.

Munir still in limbo regarding his future.

Arda still here. Douglas still here. Talk about Gomes leaving for 30m now when every board shill claimed Mourinho wanted him earlier and offered 40m for him before he eventually signed Matic a couple of weeks ago, but then he was indispensable :rolleyes:

Signed Semedo after Wenger bailed us out of signing Bellerin. Paulinho for 40m and Dembele for a record sum taking an eternity to send an offer to Dortmund.

We've improved at RB and signed a replacement for Neymar, but when it comes to the midfield we're stuck where we were unless Paulinho is supposed to line up in a double pivot with Busquets. But then we need a LW and the one we're linked to doesn't seem like coming in Coutinho.

Chaos.

That's what this transfer window have been from Robert and Bartomeu.

Absolute chaos and a lack of planning.

Messi983

I blame those old socios for not seeing what the whole world was seeing when they elected Bartomeu.

You can also blame Laporta for coming totally unprepared for the elections in that case. Yes, it would be hard to beat Bartomeu coming off the treble season but Laporta did absolutely nothing to deserve more votes.

You can also blame Laporta for coming totally unprepared for the elections in that case. Yes, it would be hard to beat Bartomeu coming off the treble season but Laporta did absolutely nothing to deserve more votes.

But if those socios don't respond to the Vote of No confidence too, then the blame is all on them. And in that case, they certainly don't deserve to be the best club in the world. If they don't respect Cruyffian philosophy which brought them all the success they had, then even Messi can't save them.

FC433

I do really think that Robert has an excellent eye. I have heard that he was interested in Mbappe last year, can anyone confirm that?

Robert needs someone who believes in him and gives him a little bit of freedom.

DonAK

Robert says he want to sign at least one more player and two if possible.

Rumoured names being Coutinho and Di Maria. Both Liverpool and PSG reportedly told Barca they're not for sale.

Let's see what he comes up with.

khaled_a_d

Robert says he want to sign at least one more player and two if possible.

Rumoured names being Coutinho and Di Maria. Both Liverpool and PSG reportedly told Barca they're not for sale.

Let's see what he comes up with.

I think he is eyeing someone who isn't a big name beside Coutinho, may be a CB or an attacker like the Lyon kid

DonAK

I think he is eyeing someone who isn't a big name beside Coutinho, may be a CB or an attacker like the Lyon kid

Lyon kid won't be for the 1st team though. Pretty sure he talked about players for the 1st team. CB signing would make sense. More so than relying on Vermaelen.

Whatever it is, like he admitted himself time is short. If he doesn't manage to get at least Coutinho done, he will be under a lot of pressure.

ini4ever

Seri : "He is a very good player, with good conditions, but after analyzing the situation well, our priority is to reinforce other positions.

Well he ( and board overall ) seems to doesn't acknowledge we're absolutely in need of a CM, they basically think we're fine at CM position and need more type of AM/LCM/RCM.

George_Costanza

I do really think that Robert has an excellent eye. I have heard that he was interested in Mbappe last year, can anyone confirm that?

Robert needs someone who believes in him and gives him a little bit of freedom.

He himself said he is in charge and responsible for everything related to the sporting project. What more freedom he needs?

Home of Barca Fans