Ricardo Rodríguez

Yannik

damn it, i made a thread and then there was already one that i havent seen when searching.

soooooo much effort into my post. :(

EdmondDantes

This lad has been on my radar for years as well. I haven't watched him play in a while, how has he been progressing? Has anyone been keeping a close eye on him? Top player.

CuleLife4Life

Very good imo. He is one of the few fullbacks thats good in offense and defense. But Wolfsburg extended him and they seem to be trying to build something now so I doubt they'll let him go.

I

instinct

Quality player indeed. He has developed extremely well under Hecking. His contract extension was a bit surprising since I expected him to move to a bigger club last summer (there certainly are many top clubs interested). The fact that is such a great allround player whose set-pieces are a real weapon and whose defensive contribution solid too is only 22 years old is baffling/incredible. Already one of the best LBs in the world for me.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
[gfy]EllipticalSafeAmmonite[/gfy]

DAYUM!!!!

Scored twice today. With RM having two class fullbacks for each flank, I wouldn't mind Ricardo here. But Wolfsburg won't sell.

anguy

Can he play on the right side, like Adriano or is he just pure LB?

Scored twice today. With RM having two class fullbacks for each flank, I wouldn't mind Ricardo here. But Wolfsburg won't sell.

If he really has 25 mil release clause, then Wolfsburgs opinion doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Can he play on the right side, like Adriano or is he just pure LB?

If he really has 25 mil release clause, then Wolfsburgs opinion doesn't matter.
Who says that? He is not gettable this summer, as the clause cannot be activated before 2016..and its around 30m€.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Love this guy. He could bring the competition Alba needs, but I bet he could even end up taking his place. He even speaks Spanish. Bring him in, Robert.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Love this guy. This guy could bring the competition Alba needs, but I bet he could even end up taking his place. He's even speaks Spanish. Bring him in, Robert.

Linked a lot to Real Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans