Renato Sanches

BBZ8800

there is a news of him leaving on loan to liverpool. And if liverpool gets that deal. We will be once again victim of poor management, who didn't even try.

According to our forum, we should have bought Lemar, Fabinho, Bernardo Silva, Renato Sanches, Goretzka, Theo Hernandez, Ceballos, our guy Semedo, Jorginho, Eriksen this summer.

Not to mention that we already have 10 midfielders.
For every single talented player out there for whom we didn't bid: the board is stupid.

We can't buy both Dembeles/Coutinhos and 5 other Lemars, Fabinhos and Goretzkas.
And still play La Masia guys Roberto and Alena.
And keep random starters like Rakitic, Rafinha, Iniesta etc.

We have only 11 available places in our team and we don't have an unlimited amount of funds to spend both on a current team (Coutinho/Dembele/Semedo) and on 10s of talents for the future (who we will wait at least a few seasons to see whather they will be good enough).

Butaan4barca

According to our forum, we should have bought Lemar, Fabinho, Bernardo Silva, Renato Sanches, Goretzka, Theo Hernandez, Ceballos, our guy Semedo, Jorginho, Eriksen this summer.

For every single talented player out there for whom we didn't bid: the board is stupid.

We can't buy both Dembeles/Coutinhos and 5 other Lemars, Fabinhos and Goretzkas.

We have only 11 available places in our team and we don't have an unlimited amount of funds to spend both on a current team (Coutinho/Dembele/Semedo) and on 10s of talents for the future (who we will wait at least a few seasons to see whather they will be good enough).

I hope you considered that when there is a proposition of potential players we could've signed instead paulinho or when people mention certain players we could sign and let go certain players. Those all options don't have to happen all at the same time. In simple worlds. Option Player 1 , Option player 2 option player 3. Doesn't mean Player 1 & 2 & 3 all at the same time.

Don't know about others but i certainly was proposing getting him on loan. And offloading adra, gomez, rafinha. We still will have 11 spots and less squad players, opening up space for alena, but funds would be managed

Sorry but you are completely over reacting and blowing it out of proportion.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
he is unwanted at byern. he definetely isn't first 11 option for them, and he is looking for game time. All rumors though

I am not convinced that Bayern has given up on him. He is only 20, I think Bayern only wants to loan him out to get him more minutes and gets him back eventually like they did with Gnabry.

Butaan4barca

I am not convinced that Bayern has given up on him. He is only 20, I think Bayern only wants to loan him out to get him more minutes and gets him back eventually like they did with Gnabry.

I didn't think that too. But its logical as they are loaded with stars and competition for spots is tough, plus they bought james. And it will not be wrong to say that thiago and vidal are almost certain to starts.

Maybe ancellotti doesn't see him to be starter for them. Its only logical for him to consider his options. And i don't think given the coachs plan and his current status, byern would come in his way if he decides to leave.

1993Kaan1993

I didn't think that too. But its logical as they are loaded with stars and competition for spots is tough, plus they bought james. And it will not be wrong to say that thiago and vidal are almost certain to starts.

Maybe ancellotti doesn't see him to be starter for them. Its only logical for him to consider his options. And i don't think given the coachs plan and his current status, byern would come in his way if he decides to leave.

They signed James for right and left winger back up.

Jombi

You are exaggerating. I havent heard anyone suggesting that we should buy 10 new midfielders, merely that there are/were numerous quality options who would easily walk into our midfield.

DHorozov

On loan to Swansea for this season (of course, without an option for permanent transfer after the end of the season) ...

Always thought that he was really overrated, but let's see how he will perform in the Premier League

Yannik

He is very overrated. I hope I turn out to be wrong and he has a banger of a season, but I'm not sure he'd even make their starting line up. It's almost absurd for me to see PL fans on the internet claim this to be Swanseas biggest ever signing. It's literally 8.5m for 1 year for the epitome of a raw player. Portuguese media and Mendes made this hype around him, he's as far away from expecations as Andre Gomes or Gonzalo Guedes were.

I'm very concerned that this year will expose Renato to everyone now. This year clubs like Chelsea, Milan etc wanted him for 40m for whatever reason and I hoped Bayern would sell and make profit from all this misery. If he now has another bad year then even those clubs will finally realize that he'd not worth such sums.

Last edited:

1993Kaan1993

He is very overrated. I hope I turn out to be wrong and he has a banger of a season, but I'm not sure he'd even make their starting line up. It's almost absurd for me to see PL fans on the internet claim this to be Swanseas biggest ever signing. It's literally 8.5m for 1 year for the epitome of a raw player. Portuguese media and Mendes made this hype around him, he's as far away from expecations as Andre Gomes or Gonzalo Guedes were.

I'm very concerned that this year will expose Renato to everyone now. This year clubs like Chelsea, Milan etc wanted him for 40m for whatever reason and I hoped Bayern would sell and make profit from all this misery. If he now has another bad year then even those clubs will finally realize that he'd not worth such sums.

l agree that Sanches is overrated. like most players, nowadays. But he has massive potential. it seems over 10 teams wanted him. All of them sees his potential.

By the way, his status had nothing to do with Gomes.just because he hardly played because of Ancelotti. it was the same with Verratti and Beckham at PSG. he played finished Alonso over him.

Home of Barca Fans