Real Madrid

Andrew M

I think we should be able to compete in most tournaments, as the squad is still quite good, we will see what happens.
This transfer market is depressing though, how will we ever replace Ronaldo long-term, and what about Modric, Marcelo and Ramos in the coming years?

We cant go and buy the best players like we used to, because QSG and City will take them, so, random brazilian youngsters and spanish talents is really what we are putting our hopes in?
We should have money for some big signings in the future, but the prices are crazy, and who is to say it wont continue to climb?

City have been beaten to a few of their targets recently such as Sanchez and Jorginho. I think the biggest issue is that traditional selling clubs have no need to sell and have great revenue streams of their own.

The will of the player is still very powerful, but many players are not willing to go that extra length to get a move.

Yugi

daily reminder that Real blatantly cheated and got help from referee in 3 out of 4 of their last CL campaigns

but hey, rivals are for making you stronger, so no big deal

and hey, VAR is here now

Andrew M

daily reminder that Real blatantly cheated and got help from referee in 3 out of 4 of their last CL campaigns

but hey, rivals are for making you stronger, so no big deal

and hey, VAR is here now

And people used to say the same about us. Uefalona and all that. People just hate it when other teams dominate.

Yugi

And people used to say the same about us. Uefalona and all that. People just hate it when other teams dominate.

Fans in Spain had stadium chants about Madrid cheating long time before Pep-era. I get your sentiment, but last 2 years in CL it was pure farce

Andrew M

Fans in Spain had stadium chants about Madrid cheating long time before Pep-era. I get your sentiment, but last 2 years in CL it was pure farce

I can think of countless times we got lucky in CL and I remember all the ref corruption bs was really annoying so I don't participate in that conspiratorial crap

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Old man Florentino being influenced by all these Brazilians lmao

DkKDi16XcAAW7xc.jpg

Home of Barca Fans