Real Madrid

reDIOS10

Yeah, I can definitely see that happening. Even if we win the CL I still think that Casillas will leave. Bale is leaving if you leave it up to me ,if we don't win CL fans will absolutely explode and unleash on Bale. Benzema is 27, I won't be surprised if we sell him this summer. There have been some reports that current Benzema's tranfer value is as high as you get because he's 27; so we might be looking to cash him in and buy some younger striker. We might be looking to buy Lacazette or somebody. So imo:
Casillas will leave this summer. Bale will only leave if we don't win the CL. Carlo will stay for 1-2 more years. Chicha will leave and Benzema is 50/50.

I don't see why Benzema would leave. There isn't much strikers that link midfield and attack like him

Hamzah

High Definition Member
They may sell cristiano, he can still fetch a good price from bpl clubs or psg.
Plus they don't need him, with the service he gets anyone would score plenty.

Disagree, Cristiano would and does get more goals than any of those other players. They would be stupid to sell him.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Disagree, Cristiano would and does get more goals than any of those other players. They would be stupid to sell him.

But he's a no show in big games like, 85% of them.
They don't need him stat padding scoring 5 goals in a 9-1 game. Yes he can score more than others but it's useless.
Like last season CL, ramos scored the important goals and saved them in the semis and the final, cristiano only scored after everything was settled.
He's dead weight now.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I don't see why Benzema would leave. There isn't much strikers that link midfield and attack like him

Like I said,he's 27,he's at the peak of his transfer value and our attacking trident is so far behind MNS. I think that in the next 2 summer windows it's certain that at least 1 and most likely at least 2 out of our attacking 3 will leave. If I'm not wrong,Uncle Flo is looking to go for Reus/Hazard/Aguero/Lacazette or some new striker that emerges.

Leo_Messi

Pérez will never sell C. Ronaldo unless he starts to decline or he wants to leave. There is no point even discussing this.

Morten

But he's a no show in big games like, 85% of them.
They don't need him stat padding scoring 5 goals in a 9-1 game. Yes he can score more than others but it's useless.
Like last season CL, ramos scored the important goals and saved them in the semis and the final, cristiano only scored after everything was settled.
He's dead weight now.

Thats a lie and you know it.

Kohe321

Official: Ancelotti will not be allowed to be on the bench for Real Madrid in the last two liga rounds of the season after clapping sarcastically at referee Clos Gómez.

Home of Barca Fans