Real Madrid

CuleLife4Life

Monaco is definitely so keen to sell him, especially now with James gone... AS is even bigger garbage than MD.

AS have a connection to that scum Mendes and are no longer in Florentino's good graces.

Supposedly they were in cahoots with some private investor to make Real Madrid a privately owned corporation instead of one of socios.

Sainz especially is friends with Mendes and pushes his agenda hard i.e Falcao.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not a fan of Mendes, but he is not a bad friend to have. We'll probably be back on good terms with him if Laporta comes back. He doesn't like Rosell and his regime one bit apparently.

Bertus

Monaco is definitely so keen to sell him, especially now with James gone... AS is even bigger garbage than MD.

Monaco is in a weird state right now. It's like Rybo is gone and doesn't give a f.. anymore. Actually he is as of now. Some people say it's about health problems. Some others that he gave up on Monaco. What's sure is that he's not around.

Jardim said he can't say for sure falcao will stay. And Vadim said "everyone can be sold for the right price".

Der Kaiser

Monaco is in a weird state right now. It's like Rybo is gone and doesn't give a f.. anymore.

Similar to what happened to Malaga and their sugardaddy... it´s like these rich guys start a real life Football Manager save and get bored with it after a season... I can sort of relate, I start way too many saves that don´t make it past the first season myself.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Monaco is in a weird state right now. It's like Rybo is gone and doesn't give a f.. anymore. Actually he is as of now. Some people say it's about health problems. Some others that he gave up on Monaco. What's sure is that he's not around.

Jardim said he can't say for sure falcao will stay. And Vadim said "everyone can be sold for the right price".

It's probably because his ex-wife took half his wealth in alimony. He doesn't have that kind of money anymore to waste it on a football club.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Well, Monaco's owner did lose like half his assets in divorce settlements.

CuleLife4Life

Well, Monaco's owner did lose like half his assets in divorce settlements.

Technically he still has his money because apparently a higher court suspended the ruling. I thought I read he just realized exactly how much it would cost to run the club and decided it wasn't worth it.

People may hate on Roman but Chelsea is a great example of how to buy and run a club successfully.

blaugrana1987

Why do I keep hearing that Falcao might go to RM, I was watching the Celtic vs Maribor game and the commentator said theres sources out there that are reporting it

If they do get falcao then:facepalm: how are they gonna let a team like that even get more powerful
Who cares if they take Falcao? Benz is better for the type of football they play. Very physicall and in tuned with CR and Bale, doesn't mind not scoring for 10 games as long as he is playing and contributing. Think Falcao will want piece of that "goal" pie from CR and "someone" won't like that one bit :lucho:

Home of Barca Fans