Real Madrid

dostoevskij

basically they switched Di maria with James, hahahaha

different kind of player, but this smells to me like the makele saga more than 10 years ago. they won nothing after this...

JamDav1982

Could see Reus getting in the Real Madrid starting eleven more than at Barca.

He could play in place of Benzema or either wing or AM due to injuries and with Ronaldos knees playing up it looks more likely.

Cant see him replacing Neymar, Messi or Suarez if fit and the way things are going there wont be an AM for him to sub in for either.

As much as wouldnt like to see it happens it makes sense for him to fancy a Real move more in my opinion.

Morten

Reus is not needed at Barcelona, but i could see him take Neymars place in the team. He is, in my opinion, a better player than Neymar, as of yet.

CuleLife4Life

La Sexta were the ones who broke Atleti and Griezman though weren't they?

Seriously if they were to get Reus, they are probably thinking about replacing CR7 now instead of later on. Then he can go to an oil team or MLS.

Reus is a beast. Can't blame him if he wants to go to a team where he has a chance at winning things.

Morten

La Sexta were the ones who broke Atleti and Griezman though weren't they?

Seriously if they were to get Reus, they are probably thinking about replacing CR7 now instead of later on. Then he can go to an oil team or MLS.

Reus is a beast. Can't blame him if he wants to go to a team where he has a chance at winning things.

Like Dortmund is a small club that cant win anything....last year they played cup final and almost pulled through against the CL winner, all that with lots of injuries. Season before the last they played cl-final.

blaugrana1987

Would hate seeing Reus go there BUT, roumor picking steam would be fine as that would definitely mean they think about replacing Christina. He is nearly 30, and with his knees I can't see him being there for long.

If he comes there though...fuck! He is one of my favourites. Better then Neymar curently.

CuleLife4Life

Like Dortmund is a small club that cant win anything....last year they played cup final and almost pulled through against the CL winner, all that with lots of injuries. Season before the last they played cl-final.

Bayern is trying their hardest to make sure they never win anything. Every year their best player leaves for Bayern. That sucks and doesn't really help Dortmund stay competitive. If Lewa and Goetze had stayed at Dortmund I could see Reus staying and challenging in Europe and Bayern. Reus needs to be realistic. He is 25 already and probably wants a fair chance at winning things.

L

Los Blancos

Something is very wrong here with a mass exodus. There must be something brewing over there because players are leaving like crazy. You don't break up a team that just won the Champions League. I know you have to get better every year but it concerns me that players are leaving. With Xabi and Di Maria out, it is almost complete that we may just lose our CL winning midfield.

Home of Barca Fans