Real Madrid

big_man

Madrid could have beaten Barca at the Camp had Ancelotti not fucked up. That was a poor(er) Barca.

:lol: This right here^^^^ is literally the only thing I "like" about Real Madrid, particularly of the past 20 years or so. How their deluded fans go into overdrive only to be brought back down to earth nine out of 10 times.

I bet you was that brash in 2009 too-when you bought a team of 400 million-the sweet thought that must have ran through your mind of dominating La Liga and Europe eh? Chronicles of a being a modern Madrid fan I guess :neymar:

Then again, you have to admire someone that backs their team despite said team having so many weaknesses, something some on this board can learn from I guess.

Last edited:

dlx3

I have a big argument with my school mate. I would really appreciate if anyone could give me a compilition of controversial penalties given for Real Madrid.
Thank you.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
yup totally agree. that lineup n tactic was a joke.

Tata Martino did really well by shuffling the front 3, but the performance of Barcelona was decent at best in midfield and defense. I mean Valdez really did well for himself, and the front three including Messi were superb. Messi was given a lot of shit but tactically he was very dedicated and confined to his role. Barcelona were losing balls in midfield and couldn't clear from defense as usual, something was utterly off beat then.

When Real Madrid actually attacked and when Ancelotti made some changes to a more normal formation, Barcelona were pressed heavily. The line up Ancelotti played with was pretty shocking. I mean in a way it made sense, but he hadn't prepared for it well. He still only provides a good 45 minute, that is all.

Barcafan 2304

I may be biased but I do think barca were the better team just over two weeks ago and merited their win. However, I can see where Raed comes from. When they opened up in the second half and became more positive, they caused more problems and that 3-4 minute period where tey should have had a penalty and benzema was completely unlucky with that ferocious shot had us in serious trouble. We have to learn from that because I'm sure Madrid will and the next Classico will see them and ancellotti be more positive and press/ attack more

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I may be biased but I do think barca were the better team just over two weeks ago and merited their win. However, I can see where Raed comes from. When they opened up in the second half and became more positive, they caused more problems and that 3-4 minute period where tey should have had a penalty and benzema was completely unlucky with that ferocious shot had us in serious trouble. We have to learn from that because I'm sure Madrid will and the next Classico will see them and ancellotti be more positive and press/ attack more

Barcelona were deserved winners over all because they played good enough to win (ie, take their chances) and Tata Martino did well for himself. Simple. Ancelotti messed up big time with the starting line up. Football wise, the teams were very close.

flamenco

Barca are clearly the club with more fans :xavi:

1472910_582341478500570_1291463407_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans