Real Madrid

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Carlo_Ancelotti_769699a.jpg

Carlo, he knows the club he is coaching and the continent where he is playing in, not like Tata.

Theconomist

Ancelotti is shit, any person who's been watching PSG can tell you that; forget the Barca quarter final, barca were bad. PSG under Carlo was a joke, his team was so much better than everyone else yet he still struggled to win week in week out.

Richard.H

I trully believe that Atletico is a serious contender for La Liga is year. We must be careful.

I seriously think this too but it's still the beginning of the season. If they can keep up this form come spring then I would seriously be surprised. Atletico has a serious shot at winning La Liga if RM don't find their chemistry.

P

PhilS

5 points over RM after only 7 games, fantastic. Atletico is one hell of a team. AM can't have enough depth to challenge for La Liga over 38 games.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Ancelotti is shit, any person who's been watching PSG can tell you that; forget the Barca quarter final, barca were bad. PSG under Carlo was a joke, his team was so much better than everyone else yet he still struggled to win week in week out.
Carlo's teams are usually shit in the league but good in Europe, it was the opposite when he was at Chelsea though.
I cant still believe Carlo took off Di Maria.

This decision shocked me too, Di Maria was far better than Bale was.

Home of Barca Fans