Real Madrid

F

Flavia

So Atletico are the rivals for the title this year? Good thing they finally beat rm in the league. No help from refs, no win, huh? :lol:

BarcaGirl

I thought Di Maria was their best player in the 1st half. Terrible decision from Ancelotti. And he should have started with Modric instead of Khedira.

Bale is a 100mil waste of Money.
Isco has still a long way to go.
Morata >>> Benzema
Arbeloa, Pepe and Ramos were and will always be animals
RM (and CR) miss Özil.

Altetico :worthy:

Last edited:

ccesc

90 Mio for Bale...
For the same amount Dortmund got Reus(17), Sokratis (9,5), Aubameyang (13), Mhkitarayan (27,5), Gündogan (5,5), Lewandoswki (4,7), Hummels (4,2), Barrios (4,2),
Bender (1,5), Subotic (4,5), Kagawa (0,3)

Richard.H

90 Mio for Bale...
For the same amount Dortmund got Reus(17), Sokratis (9,5), Aubameyang (13), Mhkitarayan (27,5), Gündogan (5,5), Lewandoswki (4,7), Hummels (4,2), Barrios (4,2),

To be frank he is still trying to find his form and barely even started any matches for RM. Let him start a few more games and then judge him.

enzza

90 Mio for Bale...
:hooray:

coura

Banned
Amazing job by Simeone. This year the race is a 3 horse run.
My city team, Fc Porto, is gonna face Atleti on Tuesday. Fuck

big_man

Hopefully people can get their tongue out of Madrid's arse, though I wouldn't hold my breath :neymar:
Best defense in the world ™..... (they just need Varane back, honest!)
Carvajal, Alves + lahm all rolled into one ™
Illaramendi, makalele + pirlo + xabi alonso all in one ™
Isco! Better than iniesta, should be displacing Xavi in the Spanish NT, the one that will stop Messi from winning the Ballon D'or ™ :VdB:

Congrats to Atletico for a fantastic win, if they never slowed down last season they should have beaten Madrid to 2nd place. Dirty team but boy oh boy have Simeone built something over there.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans