Real Madrid

KingLeo10

Our defence?

Or do you mean mats by making Record saves in la liga?

dude i have literally never seen you state anything positive about barca. you continually make disparaging remarks about points that other people bring up, all the while only posting the most absurd deluded formations and lists of players we should target.

gasgas

dude i have literally never seen you state anything positive about barca. you continually make disparaging remarks about points that other people bring up, all the while only posting the most absurd deluded formations and lists of players we should target.

Which is more absurd
Verratti or Baby Keita from golden Leizpig as our midfield starters

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
In other areas perhaps

But you can't call the central defence good when it allows the keeper to be exposed and be required to make RECORD number of saves per game in La Liga

The central defense alone can't cover every blade of grass between themselves. You just have to look at how they managed to nullify Cristiano, who ran riot against Bayern and Atletico's defenses.

Which is more absurd
Verratti or Baby Keita from golden Leizpig as our midfield starters

Verratti would be nice, but signing him is a goddamn pipe dream. This isn't FIFA where you can just hand over €70M and expect PSG to play ball. They'll laugh, spit in our faces, and tell us to fuck off.

We have to be realistic and chase attainable targets who would make the squad better, instead of chasing players who will never be let go.

Also have the decency to get the player and the club right, Naby Keita, RB Leipzig.

Last edited:

gasgas

The central defense alone can't cover every blade of grass between themselves. You just have to look at how they managed to nullify Cristiano, who ran riot against Bayern and Atletico's defenses.

What does "nullify" mean to you?

Because if you ask me,
Umtiti and Pique were heavily uncomfortable with CRs off ball movement all game

And CR had a number of chances to score and he wasted them

Is that nullifying to you?

To me nullifying would be like what Umtiti did to Dybala, or Her era did to Hazard

gasgas

So you're saying we should man-mark the opposition's dangermen? Like Mou putting Pepe on Messi?

You should know that we don't really play a man to man defense here.

I was defining "nullifying"

There's the mourinho style as in Herrera

There's also Barca style as for Umtiti

Total-Football

The best way to defend is not "zone defense" or "man marking"; it's to attack. Oleguer .. we did wonders with Oleguer as a center back .. But we attacked and that was our main defense.

gasgas

The best way to defend is not "zone defense" or "man marking"; it's to attack. Oleguer .. we did wonders with Oleguer as a center back .. But we attacked and that was our main defense.
It worked quite well for us right

Best attack in the world

Conceding 3-0, 4-0, 4-3, 3-1 on the biggest stage :D

Raketa10

Two things were made clear yesterday:

1. They are physically perfectly prepared, they can run for 10 f… days and that's the main reason why they are so good and why they keep on scoring in extra-time.

2. All RM players are in perfect form at the moment. Just look at Nacho! When Carvajal was injured 90% of people who saw Nacho entering thought: "Real will now have problems on the right side", BUT he was even better than Carvajal!!! Nacho!!! Imagine him entering right side of Barcelona!!! He would get slaughtered there!

So, what's my point? They are a great team BUT the main reason for their success in last two years is their perfect physical condition!!!
I must admit Zidane with his stuff is doing a GREAT JOB!!! In last five years we were only once so perfectly prepared and that was in Lucho's first year when we won treble.

Last edited:

gasgas

Verratti would be nice, but signing him is a goddamn pipe dream. This isn't FIFA where you can just hand over €70M and expect PSG to play ball. They'll laugh, spit in our faces, and tell us to fuck off.

We have to be realistic and chase attainable targets who would make the squad better, instead of chasing players who will never be let go.

Also have the decency to get the player and the club right, Naby Keita, RB Leipzig.

So basically you want us to sign players to improve the squad but not the starting 11?

Planetdune

If they win back to back and la liga... it will surely be another ballon d'or for CR7.. which will bring him equal to Messi :( Heck he might have already got it even if they don't win the CL because of his 8 goals in 3 CL games..

Devils

They are finally the best team in the world.

Those 2014 and 2016 sides were nothing special, but this team is special, no doubt.

Home of Barca Fans