Real Madrid

Horatio

You're welcome
Juve are nothing special really.

They just took advantage of our porous defence and parked the bus on the second leg

Juve has much stronger defense and will make it difficult for Real to score. Takes an in-form Dybala to create some good chances. Hope Higuain doesn't choke.

Total-Football

Real Madrid has an antidote .. And that is attacking them because their team is not prime barca or prime bayern, they are beatable and more than so .. a fragmented Barca has done it and Bayern went out because of the refs no more. Juventus are going to bend over and Real Madrid are going to cross a million times until they score. I trust Monaco more than any team left .. I honestly believe that Monaco is going to Knock their ass dead , because those Young wolves are going to attack them without fear.

gasgas

Juve has much stronger defense and will make it difficult for Real to score. Takes an in-form Dybala to create some good chances. Hope Higuain doesn't choke.

It won't happen

But you can go ahead and place your trust on June

As for me, I am 100% RM will beat Juve minimum 2-0

gasgas

Real Madrid has an antidote .. And that is attacking them because their team is not prime barca or prime bayern, they are beatable and more than so .. a fragmented Barca has done it and Bayern went out because of the refs no more. Juventus are going to bend over and Real Madrid are going to cross a million times until they score. I trust Monaco more than any team left .. I honestly believe that Monaco is going to Knock their ass dead , because those Young wolves are going to attack them without fear.
:lol: Monaco are a porous team
RM will counterattack them for fun

BarcaOG

Banned
some consolation: even this great Real side (and they are great) could not beat an on and off barca without neymar and with gomez playing a part at the bernabeu. oh well.

xXKonan

some consolation: even this great Real side (and they are great) could not beat an on and off barca without neymar and with gomez playing a part at the bernabeu. oh well.
I find it hilarious and pretty amazing that our defense did a better job at limiting CR7, than Atletico did. I guess it's due to the power of :umtitol:

Morten

This Real side is actually nothing special either, a dysfunctional attack is the main reason.

gasgas

You can't deny that our central defense pairing played well against Madrid.

In other areas perhaps

But you can't call the central defence good when it allows the keeper to be exposed and be required to make RECORD number of saves per game in La Liga

Home of Barca Fans