Real Madrid

Pablo Escobar

We always had pretty medium to hard CL draws to be honest but in 2012 a Bayer-Milan-Chelsea should've been considered mandrill 2016-level draw, I mean, think of it, Chelsea was utter modesty from top to bottom maybe except a good goalkeeper and Mata who could start up ahead of Fabregas they were dreadful, the big difference was they kinda gave it all face to City who totally lacked any ambition despite having players who could cause damage, but in our strength we should've made Chelsea look like helpless in front of us and a win then was no excuse, we were still at a peak with Messi at his best scoring season so far too.

As for 2010, could we cry we had to beat Inter to get to the Madrid Final? Not rly, mandrills were out in R2, we dealt with Inter in the Group Stages without Messi in a decisive game for us and the only frustration is they scored a clear offside, we should've been awarded a penalty for Alves and in the 2nd leg Bojan's goal was legal making it a sensational closing moments comeback.

I guess in a year like 2008 when it was our worst since ages we actually had that very easy draw to the SF and despite being pretty much at the bottom of the cliff in that spring we still were 1 shot away from a final and if we hypothetically won that with luck, yeah, that would've really been mandrill 2016 win, just imagine how far away we actually were from 2005 form with Frank or 2011 with Pep but still a small detail could've made us Champions.

Stric

The guy in the video is a moron. Why would you go up to anyone, let alone the president of RM and say something as useless as "Barca es mejor". Either way, to me Perez's response seemed to be playful and in good spirit, rather than mocking. Maybe I'm wrong. But even if it was mocking, it would be called for (if we ignore that any adult should be above that level).

CuleLife4Life

The guy in the video is a moron. Why would you go up to anyone, let alone the president of RM and say something as useless as "Barca es mejor". Either way, to me Perez's response seemed to be playful and in good spirit, rather than mocking. Maybe I'm wrong. But even if it was mocking, it would be called for (if we ignore that any adult should be above that level).

Flo is a billionaire and his team just won the CL. Doubt he was truly offended at the moment. Idiotic from the fan though.

El Flaco

[tw]736681630081900544[/tw]

[tw]736907146655371266[/tw]

[tw]736907727679696896[/tw]

[tw]736908334142509056[/tw]

[tw]736908889271238659[/tw]

[tw]736909154607091712[/tw]

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Zidane
Days in charge: 145

Matches played: 27

Wins: 22

Draws: 3 (Malaga, Manchester City, Betis)

Losses: 2 (Atletico, Wolfsburg; lol Danilo)

Goals Scored / Conceded: 77 : 22 (+55)

Goals Per Game (scored/conceded:): 2.85 : 0.81

Clean Sheets: 12

Points Per Game: 2.56

Trophies: Champions League 15-16

Pablo Escobar

1 win and 1 lose against Barca in La liga so it's even.

lol, equal, mandrill 0-4 Barca without Messi starting, would've been monumental burning with him being fit + playing all game, Barca 1-2 mandrill. Very equal indeed.

Also, mandrill only won when we were on our low that even Valencia won on Camp Nou, while Barca at it's medium-high always beats mandrill when they're on they're high form, including in decisive La Liga titles games on Bernabeu and UCL Semifinals ( which was a final since United was only there because they had an easy route), mandrill only wins when Barca is totally out of form like this spring or when we were starting up with Lucho and Suarez was at its first match.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
lol, equal, mandrill 0-4 Barca without Messi starting, would've been monumental burning with him being fit + playing all game, Barca 1-2 mandrill. Very equal indeed.

Also, mandrill only won when we were on our low that even Valencia won on Camp Nou, while Barca at it's medium-high always beats mandrill when they're on they're high form, including in decisive La Liga titles games on Bernabeu and UCL Semifinals ( which was a final since United was only there because they had an easy route), mandrill only wins when Barca is totally out of form like this spring or when we were starting up with Lucho and Suarez was at its first match.

Do you expect somebody to take you seriously when you spam "mandrill"?

amircule

Seems like they have presented a different cup to the bernabeu
7xg8b6dqerl5zrqyb852.jpg

q7iwc76k15okcely826n.jpg

El Flaco

Florentino Pérez on Real Madrid winning 1 Liga title since his return to the club in 2009

It is clear that Real Madrid does not fail in the Champions League, but what do you have to do to win the league?

"Real Madrid had a very good La Liga season, and last season and the seasons before. Since I returned in 2009, the points we have achieved would have won all the Ligas before. It is not normal to lose with 91 points, 94 points, 92 points. Nobody ever got such points before. What is happening in La Liga deserves a special analysis."

What analysis?

"It is not normal. To win this league we needed to get 100 points, score 120 goals. Nowhere else in the world does this happen. I am not saying anything [but] Atletico won La Liga with 90. But for us it is very difficult to win La Liga. You cannot say it was a failure this season. If it is an equal battle, we have a great chance to win everything."

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2016/05/30/574c8dc4268e3e87578b4610.html

Last edited:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Uncle Flo just mad that he's got the referees in his pocket yet still can't manage to best us in a league campaign :lol:

Home of Barca Fans