Real Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Thanks, we rode on a bit of luck tbf, but the CL is always special and it feels great. God, i was so nervous during the penalties. But i expected that it would be penalties around in the 80-90 minutes, since neither really gained the upper hand, and the matches against atletico are kinda predictable, few goals. So i was building myself up for it. Care to explain the chinese-bit?

I was cursing Real Madrid of course, as usual. Nothing to see there.

RMU ReBorn

13332924_1718808718336975_2607511466848332121_n.jpg

CuleLife4Life

Congrats Real fans. Despite the easy opponents and questionable calls, at the end of the day you guys accomplished the most important task which was to get the trophy. The only thing people will remember in a few seasons is that Real won. But thats life.

Altomonte

Congratulations, Real Madrid. Beating Atletico is never easy, but you did it. No excuses for Barça, we did not have enough fighting spirit when Real did. Time to recharge the batteries and perform better next year.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
In all honesty, that Barca fan should have taken the high road instead of taunting Flo with the sort of provocative remarks.

It is true, in the end it doesn't matter how easy those Real Madrid CL trophies from the early ages were won, it the total number that matters.

Home of Barca Fans