Real Madrid

Villareal plays at home, yes.

Lol, I swear you would be pessimistic and critical about your team even if they won the treble.
I genuinely cracked up at this considering your previous post was how you think we lost the league. :lol:
Cool with me though. And yea, Morten would still own you in a jinx war, not that it's a compliment.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What I wrote was in the heat of the moment and not to be taken seriously. Although, if RM win the league by a couple of points I will be an annoying narcissistic douchebag and quote all of you with some nice Ronaldo GIFs while reminding everyone that I'm the greatest.

barcafan161

What I wrote was in the heat of the moment and not to be taken seriously. Although, if RM win the league by a couple of points I will be an annoying narcissistic douchebag and quote all of you with some nice Ronaldo GIFs while reminding everyone that I'm the greatest.

That would be pretty idiotic as you can point to any game where a team drops points....remember last season when we were 2-0 up and it finished 2-2?

didn't matter then....

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
That would be pretty idiotic as you can point to any game where a team drops points....remember last season when we were 2-0 up and it finished 2-2?

didn't matter then....

Didn't matter because we had already won the league. What if Busquets didn't win us the game at Mestella last season? We will see, I don't think the draw yesterday will matter too much in the end, but it could. That's all.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Didn't matter because we had already won the league. What if Busquets didn't win us the game at Mestella last season? We will see, I don't think the draw yesterday will matter too much in the end, but it could. That's all.

No we didn't, we droped to only 2pts ahead of RM when we drew at Pizjuan, so by your standards from last posts here we lost the league that day :D

They went on to draw against Valencia at Bernabeu for us to go back up to 4pts, and this season they still have to go to Mestalla, where they lost last season when they were "winter trebble winners/most consecutive wins in the galaxy" madrid, now watch with Benitez :)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
No we didn't, we droped to only 2pts ahead of RM when we drew at Pizjuan, so by your standards from last posts here we lost the league that day :D

They went on to draw against Valencia at Bernabeu for us to go back up to 4pts, and this season they still have to go to Mestalla, where they lost last season when they were "winter trebble winners/most consecutive wins in the galaxy" madrid, now watch with Benitez :)

Lol, my fault. Thought you were talking about the last game of the season against Deportivo where the same happened. Completely forgot about that game in Sevilla.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We need to maintain the 4 points difference until the 2nd leg of the Clasico. Before that, we have at least three tough away games ( vs. Espanyol, Malaga and Villarreal) and one tough home game (vs. Atletico).

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
They will also play a much stronger Valencia with Gary Neville and hopefully most of their key players back. Should be hard for them to get all points there. Last time Valencia lost at home was against us last season, so not an easy place to go to. We will drop more points, but so will Real. Not worried about that.

Cule4life

The Culest
We'll see. I think we lost the league tonight. RM to go on a run now that they're up our necks again and fully motivated. BBC getting some rhythm and goals earlier today. James back in great form and having defenders not shitting their pants like Pique everytime someone runs at them is also a plus.

We couldn't even win against a Valencia side with 10 (!!!!!!!!!!!) key players out. That's not acceptable whatsoever.

Dear God what did i just read :lol:

[tw]673603176025735168[/tw]

Anyone buying tickets to this "match" should not be refunded as a punishment for their stupidtiy

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans