Real Madrid

BADGERBHOY

Well...they do actually. Act in the same irrational emotional way their club president is doing.
But the general concensus on this matter seems to indicate that a lot of Madridistas are much smarter than him.

"The Cheryshev situation is difficult, but I think Real Madrid can win the appeal."

Why would it be difficult if you have the necessary papers to get out of this? Freudian slip?

"Real Madrid are convinced that they have a point and will play the 2nd leg against Cadiz on December 16th"

Wait wut?!?!? LOL

Haha it gets better, so do they expect Cadiz to sohw up for an imaginary 2nd leg?

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Honestly everytime Madrid face Getafe it's disgusting how much Getafe bend over for them, especially now that Real Madrid are in a bad moment they're just giving them the points.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Honestly everytime Madrid face Getafe it's disgusting how much Getafe bend over for them, especially now that Real Madrid are in a bad moment they're just giving them the points.

Which makes it very important for us to win the Valencia game or things could change fast. We can't afford to give RM a boost of confidence like that.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Which makes it very important for us to win the Valencia game or things could change fast. We can't afford to give RM a boost of confidence like that.

Mate, please!

There's no confidence or even decent football, this is as close to cheating as it gets, but it won't change a thing.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Mate, please!

There's no confidence or even decent football, this is as close to cheating as it gets, but it won't change a thing.

Dangerous to underestimate a team like Real Madrid. Wonder what their fans said about our team pre-Anoeta last season? They can turn it around at any time, can't let that happen.

Vlom

Dangerous to underestimate a team like Real Madrid. Wonder what their fans said about our team pre-Anoeta last season? They can turn it around at any time, can't let that happen.

Well I'm underestimating them, big time!

They won't win anything this season, they'll be happy if Benitez and/or Flopez are not thrown out before the end.

To believe that RM is capable of turning this around the same way we did last season is insane, Benitez is no genius nor good human manager, Ronaldo is no Messi, and i'm not even gonna talk about the BB with their cute 20 goals a year each.

Certainly not after a game against Getafe, they're not fooling me.

NotInHere

They won't win anything this season, they'll be happy if Benitez and/or Flopez are not thrown out before the end.

To believe that RM is capable of turning this around the same way we did last season is insane, Benitez is no genius nor good human manager, Ronaldo is no Messi, and i'm not even gonna talk about the BB with their cute 20 goals a year each.

spot on, they just beat a team that left them with big acres of space, that's when madrid thrives, last year barcelona beat all teams in a convincing matter and we have beaten atletico this year.. Point is we can beat teams that play actual defense, madrid has yet to prove they can beat teams that know how to play defense.. until they do we shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet

CuleLife4Life

To be fair, there was worse stuff being spewed about Lucho this time last season. We'll have to wait and see.

F

Frejsgodes

Stupid and arrogant post. Only 4 points clear after we failed against Valencia. League is very much open. Real are firmly in it with so many matches to go.

Vlom

Arrogant yes, if it's not us it will be ATM who wins the league, not Madrid.

Mark my words, i'll gladly swallow them if i'm wrong :)

And, no need to insult bro, keep that "stupid" and "arrogant" shit to yourself please.

Stupid and arrogant post. Only 4 points clear after we failed against Valencia. League is very much open. Real are firmly in it with so many matches to go.

Its 4 points with goal difference in the bag, and we've played pretty much everyone but Villarreal away already.
Those are massive advantages.

Morten

"Failed" is a rather strange word for it, Mestalla is a very difficult place to visit. Real Madrid wont win there either, im sure about that. Anyways, its 5 points in reality, not 4.

Home of Barca Fans