Real Madrid

hardyboy

La Tercera: Arturo Vidal is just hours away from becoming a Real Madrid player. He just needs to sign his contract in order to join.

Morten

I dont really want Vidal, he is good, but everytime i see him he lives on the edge of acard too many. He has problem with his temper.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I dont really want Vidal, he is good, but everytime i see him he lives on the edge of acard too many. He has problem with his temper.

No problemo!

florentino-perez.jpg

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I doubt that we'll go for Vidal. He's 28,we don't usually sign players of that age. Not to mention that he isn't attractive (oh please, I don't care but you probably know that Uncle Flo sure does) and there's that car accident. There's also no place in the squad for him. I'd rather have any of these starting than Vidal : Modrić,Kroos,Isco,James.

Morten

Since when are car accidents a problem? Benzy smashes porsches left and right all the time.

Thats not all Benzema is doing in his spare time, him and Ribery loves to hang out in certain places as well. Strangely, it isnt mentioned much, i guess thats because he is quite modest on the field.

El Gato

Villarato!
Guti then? These dramas are fairly common anyway. So long as he plays well in big games it shouldn't be a problem. If not, there'll be takers from England or wherever. I'd take Vidal, why not, he could be a great addition, but if causes any problems they're nothing that can't be solved.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Guti then? These dramas are fairly common anyway. So long as he plays well in big games it shouldn't be a problem. If not, there'll be takers from England or wherever. I'd take Vidal, why not, he could be a great addition, but if causes any problems they're nothing that can't be solved.

Vidal isn't marketable at all. Flo complained that Pogba doesn't have the right attitude/lives a not professional lifestyle or whatever just because of his hairstyles.
-28 years old
-Not marketable
-Weird haircuts
-Car accident with alcohol involved
Does that seem like the type of guy Uncle Flo would chase? Would you honestly bench any of the Modrić,Kroos,Isco or James for Vidal?

JamDav1982

Vidal isn't marketable at all. Flo complained that Pogba doesn't have the right attitude/lives a not professional lifestyle or whatever just because of his hairstyles.
-28 years old
-Not marketable
-Weird haircuts
-Car accident with alcohol involved
Does that seem like the type of guy Uncle Flo would chase? Would you honestly bench any of the Modrić,Kroos,Isco or James for Vidal?

Did he not sign Xabi Alonso for big money at near the same age?

Not sure he was all that marketable either.

Home of Barca Fans