Real Madrid

CesDel

Liga, who will start taking actions against chants, will denounce "Puta Catalunya" and "Messi retard" chants at Bernabeu last night. [cope]

How can you support this club...

What I don't understand is what the fuck does Barca/Messi/Catalunya have to do with Madrid - Celta? I would understand insulting Messi or Barca in an el clasico, but in a game that has nothing to do with them? That's quite petty of them.

And imagine how criticized Barca would be if the Barca fans in Camp Nou would get for chanting "puta españa" just once, let alone in every single game..

hamad138

Banned
They get away with everything.

Penaldo punchig godin : Nothing happens
Ramos punching Mandzukic : Nothing happens
Refree gifting them Penaltys : Nothing happens

:messi:

El Gato

Villarato!
Liga, who will start taking actions against chants, will denounce "Puta Catalunya" and "Messi retard" chants at Bernabeu last night. [cope]

How can you support this club...

Oh cut the crap. On half of the league stadiums people chant the same thing against Ronaldo.

Eto'os championship rendition towards Madrid was quite funny too :)

Last edited:

raskolnikov

What I don't understand is what the fuck does Barca/Messi/Catalunya have to do with Madrid - Celta? I would understand insulting Messi or Barca in an el clasico, but in a game that has nothing to do with them? That's quite petty of them.

And imagine how criticized Barca would be if the Barca fans in Camp Nou would get for chanting "puta españa" just once, let alone in every single game..
Inferiority complex due to the last 10 years of getting schooled by Barca/Messi more often than not, still very bitter people.

khorne

Oh cut the crap. On half of the league stadiums people chant the same thing against Ronaldo.

Eto'os championship rendition towards Madrid was quite funny too :)

yeah wolfe's right on this one. In the camp nou they chant "ese portugues, que hijo puta es" instead. We can (could) claim the morale high ground in some things, but not our fan behavior.

btw even though it's probably a token effort, it's still a step in the right direction from real to punish fans for these chants. Less moronic insults and more witty banter would be nice in stadiums. Like the copa final where our and atletic's fans were singing the elephant song against the king!

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
I don't see what the big deal is ? we have special chant for the portuguese cunt in madrid at the camp nou. Let them taunt Messi, he wasn't even playing XD, it must accentuate Ronaldo's inferiority complex to the little man

hamad138

Banned
Not sure who i hate more ,sandro rosell for destroying barca or madrid for their arrogance.

I want to beat this arrogance team so badly. ..

CuleLife4Life

They're close to signing Lucas Silva from Brazilian club Cruzeiro for 15mil. Reports are that Carlo is keen on him and we all know the midfielders Carlo has worked with. I'm thinking he doesn't like Illara and Casemiro and is finally using his authority to get players he likes. Silva is young and won't require immediate action for at least another season. And its not a shady deal like ours with Douglas, he is actually really talented, I personally think he has a lot of potential to be a great player in Europe and thats a lot coming from me since I think a lot of Brazilian players are overhyped.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Marcelinho from Ludogretz just stopped the ball on the goal-line with his hand and got sent off + penalty.

Home of Barca Fans