Real Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Madrid probably deserved to win based on the run of play but what a blatant dive from the portuguese bitch.

Yes, they deserved to win, nevertheless. Celta was completely clawless and created no opportunity at all. That said, I felt Real Madrid did not play as well as they did recently.

Bertus

They played really well last week against Malaga away, without Modric.
Still not on par.

Kroos is also less good lately for god knows what reason.

I am not saying they play bad, but Carlo still needs to fix some things.

Also, those ugly tackles need to go away. As well as the dives.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Still not on par.

Kroos is also less good lately for god knows what reason.

I am not saying they play bad, but Carlo still needs to fix some things.

Also, those ugly tackles need to go away. As well as the dives.

Yup, to me Kroos has been invisible for a quite a while now, in many games recently.

But I am not complaining at all. Works for us. :p

Morten

Yup, to me Kroos has been invisible for a quite a while now, in many games recently.

But I am not complaining at all. Works for us. :p

Iiiaramendi on the other hand, had a good run earlier this season, and did very well today. His price is perhaps to high, but this season he has showed himself as a good player. But its hard to get a place in front of Kroos and Modric.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Same shit every game. Some help by the ref to go in front and then they get the praise for the 2nd, 3rd goal and so on. Of course Real is unstoppable. Such a squad + the refs on their side is unbeatable.
Do not want take away your CL title last season or the win in the Clasico but it has been so fucking ridiculous since a couple of weeks.

Neeraj

The ridiculous decisions for Madrid just in the last couple of months :

http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...d-benefit-from-wrong-refereeing-calls-3751591

Madrid at their best, Ronaldo at his best, and they still need the referees to open up the game for them, in almost every game it seems. Hard to see us winning the league with these kind of dives being given to Madrid, coupled with the absolutely stone wallers being denied to Messi in pretty much every game we play.

L

linetty

Liga, who will start taking actions against chants, will denounce "Puta Catalunya" and "Messi retard" chants at Bernabeu last night. [cope]

How can you support this club...

Samper

Liga, who will start taking actions against chants, will denounce "Puta Catalunya" and "Messi retard" chants at Bernabeu last night. [cope]

How can you support this club...

Pretty much everyone has supporters like this. It's a shame but I think you can't really do that much about it as a club. I think it's hard to ID all of them.

Home of Barca Fans